• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Destiny Focused Feedback: Master Vault of Glass

    Destiny Focused Feedback: Master Vault of Glass


    Focused Feedback: Master Vault of Glass

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Hello Guardians,

    Focused Feedback is where we take the week to focus on a 'Hot Topic' discussed extensively around the Tower.

    We do this in order to consolidate Feedback, to get out all your ideas and issues surrounding the topic in one place for discussion and a source of feedback to the Vanguard.

    This Thread will be active until next week when a new topic is chosen for discussion

    Whilst Focused Feedback is active, ALL posts regarding 'Master Vault of Glass' following its posting will be removed and re-directed to this thread. Exceptions to this rule are as follows: New information / developments, Guides and general questions

    Any and all Feedback on the topic is welcome.

    Regular Sub rules apply so please try to keep the conversation on the topic of the thread and keep it civil between contrasting ideas

    A Wiki page - Focused Feedback - has also been created for the Sub as an archive for these topics going forward so they can be looked at by whoever may be interested or just a way to look through previous hot topics of the sub as time goes on.

    submitted by /u/DTG_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Questions [2021-07-13]

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    New player? Please read the New Light Guide & Gameplay Guide

    Want to buy the DLC? Beyond Light Guide

    Returning and not sure what was vaulted? Destiny Content Vault: Year 4

    Unsure what you need to pay for and what's free? Check out the Season of the Splicer Calendar

    Top Known Issues List by Bungie


    Welcome to the Daily Questions thread! Do you have a Destiny related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/DestinyTheGame will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to use the search in the top right before submitting a question, as it could have already been answered. Also, be sure to check the thread itself!

    We also have a nice collection of useful resources below "Useful links" in the sidebar / top menu.

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to Destiny once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/DTG_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Only now, nearly 7 years into Destiny, have I realized how absurdly powerful we are.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    I recently found out that I am missing only a few triumphs for the Season of The Splicer, so I said "screw it, I'll get them all." Some of those triumphs involved me doing a bunch of patrols, lost sectors, and heroic public events. So I popped in my headphones, threw on YouTube, and got my butt into the EDZ. At some point during this grind, I grabbed a kill patrol. I saw three small Fallen nearby, so I jumped up and activated Chaos Reach.

    But as soon as I killed them, I stopped. Cancelled my super and just sat there. As if I was breaking out of a daze.

    Those three dregs were gone in an instant. They came and went before they even knew what hit them. They blinked and they missed their final moments. They never realized that some undead monstrosity came up behind them and unloaded its full cosmic power into them. I can't even remember if they were dregs.

    Those thoughts came to me in an instant and hit me hard. I turned off the game after that because the true scope of our power hit me then and there like a truck. All those years of the game telling me how strong we are did nothing. This small moment did it all.

    We've killed Gods, Leaders, Rulers, and any number of insane threats. But after doing it so many times, we've forgotten the small threats. The small platoons of enemies that many in this universe would be afraid to be near, much less fight. But we aren't afraid. We don't even consider them a threat. We consider them a number. A tally. A means to an end. Lightless.

    We've Become Legend. And it scares me.

    submitted by /u/TheBeanMachine2
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have another “renewed focus on PVP”

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Crucible needs so much more attention than what it ever gets and it's tiring seeing it get one tiny adjustment every month. There needs to be more new loot for Survival and Iron Banner. We haven't seen a new map in forever. Balance changes need to happen more frequently or should have a PTS to allow longer gaps between balancing to be more effective.

    I'm tired of Crucible only getting a fraction of the focus it needs.

    submitted by /u/Garys_caballsacc
    [link] [comments]

    Bungie, when you rework fusion rifles for season 15 please rework charge time masterwork and perks like backup plan

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Apologies for formatting, I'm on mobile. I've been grinding for adept plug ones with Particle Repeater and Under Pressure all week and nothing is sadder than when you get the roll but then a charge time masterwork comes and butchers the entire gun or you get Backup Plan and you have to wait 4 seconds after equipping before the gun is actually usable.

    Idk if any of you have tried using null composure or any rapid fire frame in pvp but it's seriously dog. The shotgun nerf has given it a little more room to breathe, but it's consistent one shot range is still not enough to justify a charge time when you could just be using a shotgun instead. Backup plan makes any fusion rifle it's on into a rapid fire frame after you equip it for 4 seconds, so basically you have to wait 4 seconds before your gun is actually usable, and THEN you have to also charge it up before you can shoot. It cripples any fusion rifle it's on and it seriously needs looked at. Even if major improvements are made to rapid fire frames in season 15, I would still recommend changing backup plan to how hot swap was in D1, where after swapping you gained a brief period of bonus accuracy, and handling, charge time, and impact were left untouched.

    For the charge time masterwork I would say remove the impact penalty and maybe slightly lessen the amount of charge time lost to keep it balanced. Or just remove it all together and replace current rolls with literally anything else.

    Tl;dr - backup plan and charge time masterworks r bad. Plz fix

    Edit: Perhaps I was too harsh on rapid fire frames. I know that a lot of people like using them in pvp and that's great. My problem is that when I choose to use a higher impact archetype of fusion rifle, but get a roll that has backup plan or a charge time masterwork I am forced out of the playstyle I chose to pursue. So my options are to either deal with it or farm more rolls, both of which suck especially when farming gms. I also understand that lower charge time = higher dps in pve and null composure is very good for that reason, but this post is specifically talking about fusion rifles in pvp.

    submitted by /u/NinjaBlackBelt
    [link] [comments]

    PC fireteam & team chat hasn't worked consistently for months...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    im sure bungie is aware of this but this is seriously hampering organizing stuff in game. also sometimes fireteam chat DOES work, but it only messages people who have already left your fireteam???

    submitted by /u/Hacknerds
    [link] [comments]

    Every Boss should be Taniks

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    If every boss, in every raid, strike, gambit or story mission was Taniks, the game would be better. Just speaking truth.

    Gorgon Maze? - F that! Taniks Maze

    Gambit Meatball - NO WAY - Taniks meatball

    Lake of Shadows - Screw you - Lake of Taniks

    Simply put - if it ain't Taniks, I'm not interested.

    • brought to you by the TFL - Taniks For Life
    submitted by /u/HRexx
    [link] [comments]

    Don't sleep on elemental empowerment

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    I just found out that Chaos Reach with the Geomags while Arc Empowered keeps your super almost 100% topped up until you are no longer empowered or you stop doing damage.

    I just accidentally did 50% primeval damage in a single super and had to record it and figure out wtf happened lol, I highly recommend trying it.

    submitted by /u/McCaffeteria
    [link] [comments]

    Hey bungie, for any upcoming raid, can we get another comically large raid boss?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Im talking the size of oryx or riven y'know? Loved those fights, and i loved taking down a monster the size of a small town. It was pretty cool so plz bring back giant raid bosses

    submitted by /u/Y-is-for-Yeet
    [link] [comments]

    Trials matchmaking needs to change

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    I know there will be some "git gud" posts but anyway...

    Trials matchmaking is ridiculous right now. Me and my friends aren't great (I have a 1.2 KD, they have 0.4 and 0.3) and we only started playing Trials last season.

    Take last night for Instance: we played 6 games. In those 6 games, we played people with a combined ~1500 Flawless runs. Is that all this mode is? Stroking the ego of people who are good at the game?

    At 2-2 we faced a team where everyone had 100+ Flawless runs, one of which had 500+ and was on a 20 win streak in Trials. Seriously? We can't even get 5 wins, ever, let alone go Flawless once.

    Every team except the 2 we beat was made entirely of players who have gone Flawless many times before. 1 of the teams we beat had someone who went Flawless 7 times. Only 1 team had no Flawless players.

    And it's the same every week. Matchmaking needs to change, it's not playable unless you're a god. If you wanna stomp people, play Control, not Trials.

    Rocket League is the only game with an enjoyable ranked mode, because you actually play people of your skill level.

    I don't expect to ever go Flawless, that's not what this is, I just want the gamemode to be somewhat fair.

    Alternatively, those suggestions about getting rid of the "3 losses and you're out" condition are decent too so people can get some higher tier loot, but it won't make the game any more enjoyable since you'll just be getting destroyed by Flawless players for a longer period.

    Sorry, rant over.

    submitted by /u/Mini_Miudo
    [link] [comments]

    TIL all fallen would be captains if they were properly developed.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    I was doing the scannable this week and the scribe had this little lore nugget in one of them. That blew my mind!

    submitted by /u/destinyvoidlock
    [link] [comments]

    SoH alt character bonus is great, apply to more quests going forward

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Pretty much title.

    For clarity, the bonus progression we get on the 2nd and 3rd characters for the SoH armor objectives should be considered to be applied to other quests in the game. While I am sure not all quests can have this applied due to the differentiation of type of activities and steps involved, but where there are "grind" type steps, it would be a great change for future quests.

    submitted by /u/china27
    [link] [comments]

    Slow and steady wins the race, finally cleared solo flawless Prophecy!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    This is my proudest moment in Destiny 2, as it took me a fair few tries to get it done.

    A huge thanks to all the similar 'brag" posts about solo flawless, these helped motivate me to attempt solo prophecy and guided me with weapon and load out ideas.

    I took just under 2 hours, including a fair few smoke breaks to calm my nerves. Every previous attempt I made ended when I got unlucky or tried to rush either grabbing motes or dunking them. So the best advice is, as always, to not rush! Use your super if you need to, run away and pop a rift, find a psion to melee and trigger devour if your grenade is on cool down.

    I used Warlock with necrotic grips because I love them (and they also kick ass with devour). Well for phalanx (I do love beating bosses to death with swords), bottom tree void for the rest.

    I ran taking charge, super charged and protective light for the oh shit defense moments, and ran warminds protection and global reach/wrath of Rasputin for cube room.

    Primary load out for Phalanx and Kell Echo add room was witherhoard, ikelos sub machine gun and falling guillotine to abuse warmind cells and twat the knights/ogres with a sword.

    I Switched to a blinding grenade launcher, ikelos sub machine gun and xeno for cube room.

    Xenophage was totally amazing here, and I spent a lot of time farming ammo for the next room. It will one tap the snipers, clear out adds, generate warmind cells with wrath all while healing you with devour.

    For the damage phase on Kell Echo I went for a safe 3 phase with a vorpal sniper (succession), bow for the snipers and anarchy for the 3 phase. As long as you tag the boss a few times and kill the snipers its really not too bad.

    A side effect is I have now moved my main over to Warlock, as she earned this emblem and will never take it off :)

    submitted by /u/nurglez_tnx
    [link] [comments]

    Thorn and Lumina and the other former 150 RPM Hand Cannons need a Range/Stability buff.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Before the changes to 150 RPM Hand Cannons that turned them to 140s, 150 RPM Hand Cannons had lower Range and Stability to trade off for their higher rate of fire.

    However, with the new changes to hand cannons those former 150s feel bad to use compared to other 140s. Thorn and alumina are clear examples of this. So in light of that I'm asking that Thirn, Lumina and the other former 150 RPM Hand Cannons get a buff to their Range and Stability stats.

    submitted by /u/AbyssalShank
    [link] [comments]

    i love destiny 2 but matchmaking is ruining it for me

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    i've been playing destiny 2 since black armory. i used to play campaigns mainly but once all the story was over i moved to pvp. at the start pvp was rough due to certain things like LOW and OEM running rampant but when pvp got switched up in one of the major updates and the matchmaking changed i truly fell in love with destiny pvp.

    when skill-based was applied to everything from comp to rumble being average didn't ruin pvp like it does now. you where matched against people of pretty equal skill so matches felt fair and balanced. that was the time i loved destiny 2 most and played it most as well, i miss my revoker and autonomous autumn.

    but now, with the valor/connection based matchmaking destiny's done nothing but leave a sour taste in my mouth. rumble used to be the only thing i played but now i don't even want to look at it. every match is just 1 or 2 people utterly destroying the lobby making pvp feel very unfair and squashing any possible growth.

    when skill-based was still a thing scoreboards looked like this 20, 19, 18, 18, 16, 15.

    now they look like this 20, 8, 6 5, 5, 4 or 20, 19, 5, 4, 3, 2.

    the period where skill-based was active i saw so much improvement from facing people at a similar lvl as me. i had a chance and it was fun. that's all been taken away because that one sweat is like an untouchable god compared to a player of my lvl. sure a random snipe or a lucky shotgun can take them out but that's the thing, it's all luck.

    i wish bungie sometimes listened more to the majority of the player-base, the casuals that only play weekends or Wednesdays because of school or work, not the streamers and sweats that play this game every day for hours on end.

    i get that streamers have a lot of influence and sweats too. the didn't want skill based because they where forced to sweat every match they played and argue'd they wanted a more casual experience.

    but now they do nothing but stomp and make fun of casuals or new players. i don't want to send hate to anyone specifically but i just want to give a direct example.

    SirD, an extremely skilled player and youtuber/streamer. he mainly plays quickplay and he has this trope where he actively messes with people that are new in the game.

    there's also SayWallahBruh, a popular and one of the most skilled streamers on destiny. a lot of his vids are rumble gameplay where he either stomps everyone in the lobby without dieing a single time or only has 1 person in the lobby that is even remotely a threat.

    this matchmaking is killing the casual playerbase. i used to love playing this game with a burning passion of wanting to improve and having the feeling that i actually had a chance but now it feels like any improvement is useless and there's no point in trying because winning is impossible.

    EDIT: to everyone commenting about comp and 6v6. i don't play those because i have no one to play with and generally dislike team based pvp gamemodes. i'm mostly if not entirely talking about rumble.

    and if the elitist sweatlords under you want to keep stomping and steamrolling then i guess we'll just have to compromise and ask bungie to make matchmaking an option you as a player can chose between. how about that?

    submitted by /u/Better_Analyst_5065
    [link] [comments]

    SUROS Regime should be able to swap between firing modes

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    If weapons like Lord of Wolves and Cerberus +1 can do it why not SUROS Regime?

    Edit: to clarify I mean swap it by holding the reload button

    submitted by /u/Upsilon_Alex
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve written a Destiny-themed Sea/Space Shanty thing, “Nothin’ in Sol’s Colder”

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I should preface this with I'm not a songwriter, and I know nothing about Sea Shanties except for the fact that I've been listening to nothing but them for the past three days straight.

    In my listening, I noticed there was a massive lack of sci-fi themed shanties out there (I found a small number). I thought with the popularity of spacefaring sci-fi role playing games, there would be more, but I guess not. So I figured I'd write one about Destiny. Be the change you want to see and all.

    Anyway, here goes. It also doubles as a Diss Track directed at Savathûn in anticipation for Witch Queen.

    Oh, I've braced the seas of Titan, storms on Europa too

    I've opened up a thousand engrams, only gotten blues

    I've died a million deaths, my blood's been frozen through

    But nothin' in Sol's colder than the Witch Queen Savathûn

    Ghaul came and took the Light from us, destroyed all of our gear

    I lost my Cloak of Taniks that I grinded out for years

    Now with that bastard good and dead, no cape can scratch my itch

    But I'd burn that cloth all by myself to spite that ugly Witch

    I've braced the seas of Titan, storms on Europa too

    I've opened up a thousand engrams, only gotten blues

    I've died a million deaths, my blood's been frozen through

    But nothin' in Sol's colder than the Witch Queen Savathûn

    Well we stormed the Dreaming City, an Ahamkara'd been released

    The fight was long and treacherous but we fell the vile beast

    I've killed Riven now 30 times and have no Voice to show

    But I'd run that raid 300 hundred more than face that wretched Ho

    Oh, I've braced the seas of Titan, storms on Europa too

    I've opened up a thousand engrams, only gotten blues

    I've died a million deaths, my blood's been frozen through

    But nothin' in Sol's colder than the Witch Queen Savathûn

    When Oryx came to Saturn to avenge his murdered Son

    We killed him twice upon his throne, turned his body to a gun

    To think he's not the last dead god I wear upon my side

    But I wouldn't even wipe my ass with a clothMark made from Her hide

    Oh, I've braced the seas of Titan, storms on Europa too

    I've opened up a thousand engrams, only gotten blues

    I've died a million deaths, my blood's been frozen through

    But nothin' in Sol's colder than the Witch Queen Savathûn

    Oh, nothin' in Sol's colder than the Witch Queen Savathûn

    Nothin' in Sol's colder than the Witch Queen Savathûn

    Feel free to write your own verses.

    [Edit:]

    Formatting.

    [Edit 2:]

    I'm not a singer either, but this is how it sounds in my head

    submitted by /u/Kyhan
    [link] [comments]

    Sentinel Titans: Doom Fang Pauldron is your best friend whenever Void Empowerment is available!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Everyone's talking about Chaos Reach Warlocks with Arc empowerment, but Titans can capture a similar effect with this build. This likely won't be viable for endgame content, but it's fun as hell for ad clear and my go-to build for running stuff like Altars of Sorrow during the Solstice.

    In case you didn't know(this is likely common knowledge, but still), Void empowerment quickly recharges your abilities while you're crouched. This has great synergy with the Sentinel Shield, as you can completely recharge your shield throws in the span of a quick teabag or slide. Couple that with the Doom Fang Pauldron, which allows your shield throw to refund Super energy on a hit, and you've got a Super that will last as long as there's enemies to throw shields at.

    Here's a clip of me trying this out for the first time. My super lasts a little over 90 seconds, and I might have been able to make it longer had I gotten enough orbs at the end.

    submitted by /u/Mark2022
    [link] [comments]

    could we get Firewall mode for match made content,

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    when the haunted forest and all its variations come rolling around there's the ability to pick a "firewall" mode, where match making is turned off allowing guardians to load straight into the activity rather then needing to wait on a fireteam to be matched with.

    now obviously this isnt needed in PvP or Gambit with their private match options,

    but for things like strikes, (low end)nightfall's, seasonal activities, it would be a great option for those wanting to play alone or in a small group, without needing to find enough people to fill the activity or, having to deal with blueberries if they are wanting to try something

    IDK how this would work, or how it would interact with the UI, but i think it would be a cool addition, to allow people to just exist by them self's if they want,

    submitted by /u/THERAPTORKING54
    [link] [comments]

    If PvP balance is going to affect PvE, then PvP deserves more content!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Game Types

    Why is it that Control is the only permanently available non-competitive game type? Why is there a weekly rotation on this?

    Unless they're event-specific, all game types need to be available at all times! There's no reason for this to not be the case! Low population? That doesn't stop games like call of duty and halo from having tons of different game types available at any one time.

    There should also be more game types added to Destiny too! Rift should be brought back from D1, we should get a Destiny equivalent of Capture the Flag (No, that's not Rift. Rift was like Assault/Grifball, not CTF), we should get Gun Game, but with Exotics. We should get a Destiny equivalent of Infection, or even Invasion.

    We also need at least one game type with more than 6v6. Could the game handle 9v9, or even 12v12? Bungie should try it and get back to us!

    Maps

    We need more maps! We still have some maps from vaulted locations, why did some get vaulted and some not? Why can't we just have all the maps? They're isolated in their own instances, so aside from storage space, I can't see how them being in the game could cause problems elsewhere.

    Also we need maps that are more open and more focused on long-range combat, or combat with more players. Hell, you could even design a couple around the Invasion-like game type.

    Gambit

    For the love of the Traveller, Gambit needs some reworking. I know they said that changes are coming, I just hope they involve at least one different game type, and maybe some new maps.

    Rewards

    I've got a bunch of ideas for how rewards could be spiced up in PvP, but I'll narrow it down to a few to keep this post concise.

    Trials should reward Trials gear from winning matches, as well as allow for players to stockpile tokens if they want to. Trials should also remove the "three strikes and you're out". Only time losses should matter is when someone is trying for Flawless.

    New Iron Banner gear should be present in Saladin's Engrams immediately instead of having to finish the quest first. Getting a piece of gear in your collections should allow you to buy random rolls from him with Iron Banner tokens.

    Winning a regular Crucible match should guarantee you a crucible-themed legendary weapon or armor piece.

    XP gained from completing each Crucible match should increase based on your Valor/Glory win streak.

    Summary

    Playing Crucible in and of itself should be a fun and rewarding experience. Bounties and Weekly Challenges should be supplementary to the Crucible experience, they shouldn't be a person's primary reason for playing.

    PvP should be invested in a lot more to turn it into an experience that rivals that of PvE.

    submitted by /u/Azurephoenix99
    [link] [comments]

    Please make people pay for trials

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    So i know this opinion has probably been made plenty of times but i just feel it needs to be spoken about again.

    So i think trials not being behind a paywall is crazy, especially when the activities behind a paywall in PvE right now makes sense. You have to pay to play Raids, Dungeons and even some strikes. I do not disagree with people having to pay for this end game content, but, with trials being advertised as end game content for PvP it's beyond me that it's still free to play.

    A lot of people say that one of the issues with cheaters on Destiny was it moving to steam, maybe this was a factor but i think the biggest factor is the f2p move. As a business model and with the boom of cosmetic purchases across all games, i fully get bungie having to compete and understand why they moved to f2p. But i feel the biggest let down was not putting trials along with raids etc behind a paywall.

    I do hope that the idea is something that is being considered however even if it isn't i'll still be playing all corners of this game :)

    submitted by /u/dubsnacks
    [link] [comments]

    Charge Time Masterwork Doesn’t Feel Like a Boost

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Bungie, please look into fixing charge time masterwork

    @Dmg or anyone from Bungie, would you be able to change the charge time masterwork. The decrease in damage and negligible amount of decrease within the actual time really counteracts the point of a masterwork. It essentially makes the gun worse, so if you're able to remove the decrease in damage and buff the masterwork by a little bit, that would be amazing! Much love from a committed player!

    submitted by /u/ItsKroza
    [link] [comments]

    Idk if Bungie is already aware of this but a public event has been glitching out for awhile and it would be nice to have it fixed

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    The ether resupply public event can become glitched sometimes. When the big servitor gets its invulnerability shield, once you destroy the smaller servitor, the shield can remain active and not go away. This makes the event impossible and everyone just ends up waiting till time runs out. I've encountered it on PS4 but idk if this happens on Xbox or PC

    submitted by /u/BurningGodzilla1
    [link] [comments]

    Optimized Bounties For 2021/7/12

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Deer trivia: Bambi and Rudolph are not just loveable pop culture icons – they are Marvel canon. Bambi is a deer from Earth-616 that gets rescued by the Hulk, and Rudolph is featured in "I'll Be Doom For Christmas," which takes place on Earth-9047.


    Step 1 - Call up Disney and try to get Deer Loki in for the season finale. We've still got two days!

    Step 2 - Pick up the following bounties. Remember, you can use the Destiny 2 Companion app!

    Tower Bounties:

    • Abuela – Shocking Skill – Kill 5 Guardians In Crucible/Gambit With Arc Abilities
    • Abuela – Expect Resistance – As an Arc Subclass, Collect 25 Essence From Fallen
    • Abuela – Shooting Sparks – 25 Arc Weapon Kills
    • Zavala – The Harder They Fall – Kill 10 Challenging Enemies in Strikes
    • Zavala – The Inner Storm – 25 Arc Kills in Strikes
    • Zavala – Finish Them – 5 Finisher Kills in Strikes
    • Shaxx – Sparring Grounds – Play 2 Crucible Matches
    • Shaxx – Closed Circuit – 5 Arc Kills in the Crucible
    • Shaxx – On the Mark – 3 Precision Kills in the Crucible
    • Shaxx – Full Control – Complete 1 Match of Control
    • Banshee – Bow, Sniper Rifle, Sword, Void Weapon Calibrations

    Planetaries:

    • Shaw Han – Crowd Control – Kill 50 Enemies in the Cosmodrome
    • Shaw Han – Bring Your Toolbox – 10 Ability Kills in the Cosmodrome
    • Shaw Han – Bread and Butter – 20 Kinetic Weapon Kills in the Cosmodrome
    • Devrim Kay – The Big Guns – 3 Power Weapon Multikills in the EDZ
    • Devrim Kay – Public Works – Complete 1 Heroic Public Event in the EDZ
    • Devrim Kay – Touch the Void – 30 Void Kills in the EDZ
    • Failsafe – War Machine – 3 Power Weapon Multikills on Nessus
    • Failsafe – Pinpoint Accuracy – 10 Precision Kills on Nessus
    • Failsafe – Public Performance – Complete 1 Heroic Public Event on Nessus

    Step 3 - Follow These Steps:

    1. Fly to the Cosmodrome, grab Shaw's bounties, then run an Adept Ordeal. Use a Bow, Sniper Rifle, and Sword, at least one of which is Arc. Use an Arc Subclass. (15 minutes)
    2. Play one match of Control, and one other Crucible match of your choice. Use an Arc Subclass and weapon. (20 minutes)
    3. Fly to the EDZ, grab Devrim's bounties, then complete any Heroic Public Event with Power/Void weapons. (5 minutes)
    4. Fly to Nessus, grab Failsafe's bounties, then complete any Heroic Public Event with Power/Precision weapons. (5 minutes)

    Total Bounties Cleared: 23 Dailies

    Total Time: 45 minutes

    Bounties Per Minute: .51

    Rewards:

    • 138,000 XP (unmodified)
    • 15 Vanguard Tokens, 3/8 Vanguard Weekly Challenge
    • 4/8 Crucible Weekly Challenge
    • 4 Enhancement Cores
    • 8 Mod Components
    • 15 Key Fragments
    • 15 Spinmetal
    • 15 Dusklight Shards
    • 15 Datalettuce

    Season Ranks Per Hour: 1.84

    submitted by /u/DeerTrivia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment