• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    Destiny Community Focus Chibikim

    Destiny Community Focus Chibikim


    Community Focus Chibikim

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/49374


    Our focus this week is someone who has been a part of the Destiny community since the beginning. Alongside her friends and clanmates, she enjoys playing Crucible, raiding, and everything in between. She keeps the mood chill in her stream and concentrates on enjoying the good times.

    Please meet Chibikim.

    Welcome! Please tell us a little bit about yourself and what first got you into gaming.

    Chibikim: My name is Chibikim (or Chibi as my friends call me), and I'm from Chicago, Illinois. When I'm not watching anime, bad movies, or gardening, you'll find me playing Destiny with friends on PC or console. What first got me into gaming was playing Super Mario Bros. for the first time with my sister on the Nintendo as a kid. Chrono Trigger for the SNES is still my personal favorite.

    When I got into college, I got more involved in RPGs and playing a lot of fighting games such as Street Fighter. I was about to get into the fighting tourney scene until I saw Destiny at E3 and was just blown away at how gorgeous it looked and how you could interact with players from all over the world.

    Glad you chose to go with Destiny, but we have to know – who did you main in Street Fighter?

    Chibikim: My favorite Street Fighter character was Chun Li. I really loved her design in the Alpha series. She wore a modified qipao (Chinese dress), with the white classic boots so she can pull off her devastating leg moves, and her finisher, the spinning bird kick. She's strong, athletic, graceful, and powerful. She showed that you can be beautiful and kick ass at the same time. I still look up to her and Ikora at the same time as powerful women who have made a big impact on my life in gaming.

    When did you first start playing Destiny and what made you decide to start becoming active in the community?

    Chibikim: I first started playing Destiny when it came out for the PlayStation 4 on September 9. I remember it well because I took some time off to play the game. I was so entranced with the beauty of it and how you could travel to different planets, explore, and ride around in a Sparrow. The fantasy element was incredible too. I started to get more active in the Destiny community around late June in 2017.

    Before the game came out, I struggled with personal interaction. Talking to people always made me feel uncomfortable. Destiny helped me come out of my shell. I started playing online and I made a lot of friends through Twitch and Twitter that were deeply involved in the game. It was then that I started to open up more and became more involved in the community itself. As a result, I joined Team Resolute on August 29, 2017, just a few weeks before Destiny 2 came out. I never thought a game like Destiny would help me open up and bring out my true personality that I was hiding all this time.

    It's always nice hearing about Destiny can help people make more friends. What has been your most memorable Destiny moment over the last few years?

    Chibikim: It was losing Cayde-6 in Forsaken. I remember watching the Destiny 2 trailer at E3 and I saw a beaten down Cayde-6. I was shocked at what happened to him, [and then] I saw Uldren pull the trigger. The next thing I knew, Twitter exploded and there was confusion as to whether he lived or not. I was saying to myself "Man, he's not dead. Maybe he'll pull through." Cayde's death stunned me so much because he always made you smile when times were bleak, especially during the Red War. To this day, that Forsaken trailer was the biggest moment in my life I will never forget. It was dynamic.

    That was a heavy moment we knew would hit the community hard. It was fun watching everyone plan their revenge. What has been your favorite subclass and weapons to wield against minions of the darkness?

    Chibikim: I was a Titan main, but now I'm loving Warlock! Dawnblade is my favorite super. I love Icarus Dash a lot. As far as weapons go, I love The Jade Rabbit, Not Forgotten, Claws of the Wolf, Jack, King Queen 3, and Suros Regime (I love the spinning up sound).

    You and DeeJ share and affinity for the mighty Suros Regime. Tell us about your channel and what kind of content can we find there.

    Chibikim: My channel is just me playing with friends, be it in the Crucible, raids, or special events. Expect a lot of laughs. I keep it chill and relaxed. I just play to have fun. Winning or losing in Crucible doesn't matter to me. I try to make the viewer understand that it's OK to lose. You're not going to win all the time and in the end it's just a game.

    I'm not the best player in the world and I'm OK with that because I enjoy being with my fireteam and having a great time. I also love interacting with the viewer as well because I'm all about keeping the community healthy and enjoyable!

    You can't win them all, that is for sure. Where can we find you on the internet?

    Chibikim: You can find me on Twitter @chibikimisbest or weeknights/weekends at https://www.twitch.tv/chibikim.

    Big shout to Chibikim for taking the time to share a bit about herself and her Destiny experiences. It's always fun getting to know someone from the community. Stop by her channel and say hi.

    We will have a new Community Focus soon. I believe Dmg has an artist coming up. If you have any suggestions on who else we should focus on let us know us on Twitter or our forums.

    submitted by /u/DTG_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Questions [2020-07-18]

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    New player? Please read the New Light FAQ

    Bought the DLC? Shadowkeep FAQ

    Need Guidance? Collection of selected guides

    Shadowkeep & New Light known issues

    Welcome to the Daily Questions thread! Do you have a Destiny related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/DestinyTheGame will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to read the Full Year 1 Recap and the Returning Players Guide, or use the search in the top right before submitting a question, as it could have already been answered. Also, be sure to check the thread itself!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to Destiny once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/DTG_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Putting cosmetics behind triumphs is a perfect way to incentivize players to take on challenges.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    A lot of this year's MoT triumphs have cosmetics as rewards for completing them. For instance, completing the Prophecy dungeon flawlessly grants you an exotic DAITO Sparrow. I can't speak for everybody, but personally having cosmetics to earn through gameplay feels really good, and gives you something to show off. Despite the crap that Bungie gets from this sub daily, huge props to them for listening to feedback and giving more gameplay-earned cosmetics!

    submitted by /u/blocksmith52
    [link] [comments]

    Bungie should consider adding a double XP weekend or increased material and loot drops at certain points to keep content fresh until November.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Making all events give double XP for a weekend or maybe offering double materials on the seventh day of the week could help fill empty space while we wait for Beyond Light. Maybe even offering a discount at vendors or the gunsmith could encourage players to keep playing after they finish any activities or events.

    submitted by /u/The-Toxic-Korgi
    [link] [comments]

    Bungie could you please remove the aeon exotics from the exotic loot pool or buff them? They are utterly useless and it feels REALLY BAD getting an exotic only for them to be aeons.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    The aeons are literally free for anyone who did the curse of Osiris campaign and so I don't understand why it's in the exotic pool when they are as garbage as they are. Exotics are already rare enough, I don't need these useless exotics ruining my day.

    Here is an idea to buff aeon

    Give them the effect of heart of inmost light but toned down + their current effects if you are with another aeon cultist.

    These would be strong with a fireteam of aeons in a trials or comp setting but not so much in like quick play or solo content.

    Am I salty because I got a high stat aeon?: Maybe

    Is this post me bitching about aeon?: Maybe

    Do I regret putting up this post?: Absolutely not.

    Edit: Thank you all so much for the upvotes. Yes I know kinda cringe but I really do mean it.

    submitted by /u/Ads1013
    [link] [comments]

    How many runs does it take to help every clan member get an Anarchy? BIG DATA SCIENCE

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Last week my clanmates and I decided to help out those in need and carry people through the final encounter of SOTP to help them finally get their coveted Anarchy. Our goal was to help 100 people, we ended up stopping at 105, and here are some stats.

    • It took us 160+ runs over the course of 8 days.
    • Every 1.6 clears granted an Anarchy to a person who has never had it dropped before.
    • Our average drop happened at approx. 18% chance*.
    • Our luckiest guardian: a person who purchased Forsaken 10 minutes before the actual raid (they have never raided before and had no idea what the fight was about) got the Anarchy first try.
    • Our unluckiest guardians: a) One dude got his Anarchy with us first try, BUT it was his 110th attempt (UPD: to make things clear — LIFETIME TOTAL, not this season). One hundred and ten. b) Another player had to keep playing with us for full 3 hours before he got his Anarchy - his drop chance peaked at 48%
    • At least 3 of those happy Anarchy owners have completed The Prophecy solo flawless as soon as they got the gun

    We never bothered to count how many Anarchies our sherpas got - this is how my Postmaster and inventory look like today:

    https://imgur.com/a/6lYm8zj

    We played 3 + 3, three sherpas and three 'farmers'. Most of those who came to get their Anarchies had little to no SOTP (or any raid) experience whatsoever, so every time a person got a gun we had to explain the fight from ground up again, hence we averaged approx. 3 clears per hour.

    6 minute for a one-phase run, 12 minute for a two-phase. Then switch character, fly everyone back to the checkpoint, rinse, repeat. Throw in occasional baboons, beavers and the rest of the goddamn zoo - I can barely find any ways we could have sped this up.

    All in all, it was an unforgettable experience that made 105 people happy. It made us sherpas happy too - thankfully, these days people can get the guns they need without having to wait for 17 weeks like I had to, back in the day (my Anarchy met me at my 56th run). Right now I no longer hate SOTP and even think that I'm gonna *almost* miss this raid when it's gone. Almost.

    \ - Anarchy drop rates are currently at 10%, with additional 2% being added every time you kill Insurrection Prime but don't get the exotic to drop, up to a maximum of 50%)

    submitted by /u/i_belkin
    [link] [comments]

    I just completed my first ever raid as a deaf guardian!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Backstory; I am completely deaf and until this week I was unable to find a group that would teach or run a raid with me. I was very nervous and had trouble finding a group to raid with as having a mic and having to be in a voice chat with your fireteam seemed to be required in raids. But recently I came across a post here that mentioned a LFG group, Sanctuary that lets guardians that can't use a mic or hear find a fireteam.

    I was still a bit intimidated and must have watched at least 2 hours of guides for the raid I was doing before finding someone to teach me. Eventually I found a group running Scourge of the Past that was willing to teach, and were all cool with me being deaf. Once I got in everything went amazingly smooth- the fireteam all used text chat and emotes for callouts and explained any mechanics in text in case I missed something and we got through the raid with very little wipes!

    Raiding with that group was extremely fun and it was probably the most memorable Destiny experience I had. Didn't get Anarchy but I'll definitely give it another try, and check out Spire of Stars for that sweet emote.

    HUGE thanks to Sanctuary for helping me and other disabled guardians out there and giving us a chance to experience the best of Destiny. It really warms my heart to see all the kind guardians out there. The Destiny community has honestly been one of the best game communities I've been a part of.

    Also, please be considerate if you have a deaf guardian offer to join your raiding team. It's not their fault they cannot use voice chat and they are alternate ways to give callouts, give us a chance!

    submitted by /u/1Kemotes
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an old clanmate

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    I know this is a longshot and probably will not pan out, but here goes.

    I had an old american clanmate on PSN called "Vegaking" we used to play all the time before life got serious and I became homeless for a while. I don't have my PS anymore and have no real way of contacting him. I spent so many hours talking, chilling and playing with this friend and would like to get in contact again.

    Adi if you see this, it's shaimesh (Ed from island) (the one that moved to Austria)

    If you happen to know him please ask him to shoot me a dm on reddit or something.

    To anyone that helps I am really grateful.

    Special thanks to Mblim771_Kyle for sending him a dm, the extra mile is appreciated. Send the awards and badges to him not me.

    Thank you! Got in contact! :D

    Update: Man it was fun as hell talking again. We exchanged info and made plans to talk throughout the week and catch up with my old clan too. Honestly it was like no time had ever passed conversagions flows. Thanks for all the help! :)

    submitted by /u/ShaiGuy114
    [link] [comments]

    gun banshee has been tweakin at for 3 years

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    plz help me. banshee has been tweaking the same gun for 3 years. if the pyramids decide to attack im gonna jump into his little bungalow and take it off his hands and if it doesnt even one shot the pyramids ill demote him myself to a sweeper bot.

    submitted by /u/imunderyours0fa
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get an enhancement core instead of a finest matterweave?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    It's just tedious going into the menu and activating it all the time. Could we just get more enhancement cores instead of finest matterweaves when we dismantle weapons and armor?

    submitted by /u/jamer2500
    [link] [comments]

    It's been a while since anyone asked: When are we getting a Strike with Shaxx at tactical?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I want to be told that I'm not throwing enough grenades while I'm surrounded by enemies. I want him to be yelling at me to relax when I'm in the midst of a boss fight. I want him to freak out the moment I crush a horde of enemies with a single Super.

    Come on, Bungie. Do us this solid, please. It would be so much fun.

    submitted by /u/Firehawk195
    [link] [comments]

    Pit of Heresy Dungeon SOLO WORLD RECORD [9:21]

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXUylzILh6w

    NEW STRATS!
    SUB 10!
    I've spent sooooo much time perfecting the strats in this dungeon. I would really appreciate if you could check this run out. With perfect rng on 1st and 4th encounter I might be able to push for a sub 9. That would be the ultimate goal and would be crazy to hit.

    If you have any question about the run, ask here or on YouTube and ill do my best to respond.

    I might also start working on a guide to run this dungeon solo soon.

    submitted by /u/Twicemas
    [link] [comments]

    Find Xur is now finally available on Android. Free and ad-free, as promised. Better late than never!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Hey there Guardians using Android,

    As some of you may remember I got tired of annoying popup ads and ads for recov services when trying to figure out where Xur is on my phone. So four months ago i launched Find Xur for iOS free and with no ads what so ever.

    A lot of you have been asking me when the Android version will be released. And today I am happy to say that the Android version is now available. Free and ad-free, as promised!

    Google Play Store: Find Xur for Destiny 2

    I'm overwhelmed by all the positive feedback on this project and it feels good to be able to contribute to this community!

    If you like the app, feel free to leave a positive review on Play Store. And if you have any feedback my DM's are open!

    UPDATE: Here is the iOS version for those who have been asking.

    submitted by /u/Gr33nb3rry
    [link] [comments]

    Lets start a rat king revolution

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    A kinetic exotic sidearm that comes from a very simple exotic quest. A whole 8 seconds of invisibility with the graviton forfeit helmet after any kill-reload. PLUS instant health regen in that invisibility with the catalyst. And did I mention thats not even the main perk? Around other players using rat king, you gain an increased magazine and fire rate. I am sick and tired of never being able to have rat pack activate without having to beg and plead my fireteam to use rat king. I want a revolution, and next someone asks why the hell you are using rat king, tell em I sent you.

    submitted by /u/Representative_Wise
    [link] [comments]

    Shadowkeep nerf to red bar precision damage was more detrimental than helpful to the game

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Bungie has clearly shown they want to deviate legendary weapons away from damage perks, but this nerf has just made players want to prioritize damage perks even more than before the nerf. In conjunction with that, less and less weapons have been getting real good damage perks, so the pool of meta pve weapons has been getting even smaller.

    I may be talking out of anger right now, but I genuinely think that this change needs to be reversed. Anyone else's' thoughts?

    Edit: I'm aware it was partially because of finishers, but I'd rather have the non rapid fire weapon types like hand cannons and scouts actually be viable in pve environments than be able to perform some flashy kill on an enemy.

    Edit 2: I'm not endorsing damage perks, I too want to deviate away from them because that's all people ever use and I want other perks to be able to shine. I feel like the nerf to red bar precision damage is just solidifying them as the only viable pve perks, which is no where near healthy for the game

    Edit 3: thanks for the award fella

    submitted by /u/Owen872r
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying Destiny 1 right now, a few observations that might be intersting

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    In your first conversation with The Speaker, he tells you the darkness is coming back, and this time we won't survive it.

    Shortly after, the exo stranger shows up and wants you to heal the traveler. Could this be to change the course of us not surviving the darkness?

    Osiris is first mentioned on an early mission to the moon.

    I really miss dialogue before both strikes and missions.

    The maps are much smaller than I remembered, but all planets seem roughly the same size. Each feels about as large as Destiny 2 Mars.

    The mission flow is really nice. I also enjoy how many cutscenes there are, and unlocking strikes as you progress. It felt like it made sense to attack the house of devils and suppress them before heading to the moon. It felt similar about slaying Phogoth before leaving the moon after hearing his screams during every moon mission.

    The early guns are BAD. Long reload HCs with 3-5 in the clip. ARs with 17 in the clip. I feel like this made the really good guns seem better than they are.

    I miss all the class items.

    Venus looks ALOT like the EDZ. They could have slightly changed the EDZ and called it Venus if they wanted.

    There are lots of hidden references I'm picking up playing through again as well. I love the small touches like different colors of fallen to denote different houses.

    The story is cleaned up and is a lot more pronounced than it was during my first play through. However, I do not like the decision to start The Dark Below at level 10 while you're still doing the main story.

    Just thought I'd share if anyone found it interesting.

    submitted by /u/SinlessJoker
    [link] [comments]

    Armor Mods have allowed for some pretty awesome PvE builds to begin to flourish. But weapon mods could really use some love.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I love the mods we have gotten this far with Armor 2.0. The charged with light mods can be really really potent allowing for super good Sword, Sidearm, and 3x Shotgun Builds, (and Rockets if they as a weapon get buffed). But weapon mods have basically been ignored since Black Armory. It would be cool to see more mods that buff perks like we got in Black Armory. Many perks are in good positions when compared to one another with damage and reload perks being adjusted, and more perks that let us tune our guns to hum how we want them to would be awesome. Some ideas below:

    One Two Punch Spec: extends the time the perk lasts before it expires and melees do slightly more damage.

    Graverobber Spec: Enemies killed with a melee overflow the magazine and have a chance to drop ammo for you and your allies. Chances go up based on remaining reserve ammo.

    Precision Hitter Spec: Chance to return an additional bullet when Tripple Tap or Fourtj Time's the Charm activates.

    Killclip Spec: extends the length of Killclip and lets the Killclip be reactivated while the perk is already active.

    Demolitionist Spec: Grenade Kills Overflow this weapons magazine and Kills with this weapon grant slightly more grenade energy.

    Trench Barrel Spec: Trench Barrel last longer and stays active for 2 additional shots.

    Light Weilder Spec: Kills with this weapon have a chance to charge you with light.

    Seraph Spec: Kills with this weapon can produce Warmind Cells. Warmind Cells are produced even faster by weapons that can already produce them.

    Ambitious Assassin Spec: Kills with this weapon cause even more ammo to overflow when reloaded.

    SIDENOTE: Armor mods or Exotic perks that grant a scaling effect the higher a particular armor stat total is would make stat distributions more relevant and could lead to deep build crafting.

    submitted by /u/Crusader3456
    [link] [comments]

    I know some of you New Light players are struggling to get into the flow of the game, but I have to thank you for some of these interactions

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I was doing some bounties on Io to get my artifact level up when three players around 970 light surround me and start asking me this.

    I couldn't just ignore their obvious call for help so I answered their question and saw them all disappear simultaneously..

    ..it was like sending my children off to school for the first time, absolutely beautiful.

    submitted by /u/PussUnk
    [link] [comments]

    Ever wanted to cosplay as Taiko and her fire team?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Well guess what, now you can by simply using ruinous effigy on fellow guardians.

    submitted by /u/NobleGuardian
    [link] [comments]

    The clan roster on PC has been broken since the migration to Steam. Why hasn't Bungie fixed it?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Title

    submitted by /u/BDZM
    [link] [comments]

    Hand Cannons, Scouts, and Pulses need some love in PvE

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    With beyond light coming out and we know there is going to be a sandbox change there needs to be a buff to Hand Cannons, Scouts, and Pulses in PvE.

    Hand Cannons SHOULD 1 tap in PvE (except for maybe rapid fires). Right now for me trying to use a hand cannon in PvE is just painful. In destiny 1 Hand Cannons were amazing in PvE, such as Fatebringer. Right now you have to get rampage or kill clip on hand cannons for them to even one shot simple red bars in PvE. (I'm 1071 with a 1058 Austringer and it takes 3 shots to kill a goblin in the 1050 nightfall)

    Scout Rifles are kinda in the same boat as hand cannons they need a simple buff in PvE. The Oxygen SR3 was supposed to be a PvE god but it was just terrible with it almost taking 4 shots to kill one red bar enemy.

    Pulse rifles are pretty bad too. For example if you are using a lightweight pulse rifle such as Chattering Bone you need to have a damage perk on it for it to even be viable in raids and other endgame content.

    It really sucks that these weapon types don't really see much use in the Destiny 2 PvE scene because they are really fun to use. The current meta is all fast firing weapons such as sidearms, submachine guns, and auto rifles and if they simply just buffed these other guns in PvE the sandbox would be way more diverse. For Raids and Nightfalls guns like Recluse and Gnawing Hunger are pretty much the go to and it's kinda sad that if you want to use Scouts, Hand Cannons, and Pulses you need some sort of damage buff.

    (Btw this is more for PVE instead of PVP)

    submitted by /u/Rocketman12721
    [link] [comments]

    I think we all know the real reason we're hyped for the Cosmodrome's return.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    We'll no longer have to run god damn Exodus Crash for our Fallen kills.

    Throw whatever kind of hellish modifiers you want at me. Arc singe with glass, blackout, and attrition all at once, even more. I'll still take it over that damn strike.

    submitted by /u/Crimswind
    [link] [comments]

    Do NOT Believe the 'OMG guys Truthteller is MountainTop 2.0'

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Honestly, I ran Truthteller in every single activity that I use MountainTop in. Some of Garden, Crown, Master Nightfalls, Strikes, Gambit and A 1080 Nightmare Hunt. Now bare in mind, they're both 1060 light level. MountainTop is one shotting Goblins from miles away (in the nightmare) with no real aiming required, compared to Truthteller; It's a piss to get a direct hit, it's not even one shotting the same Goblin, and it's taking up my Last Hope/Ikelos SMG slot. And there's on more thing, it bounces around so that should be no brainer

    So please Do NOT listen to Rick Kackis or anyone that says that.

    Also my roll is: Spike, Feeding Frenzy and Multi-Kill clip.

    submitted by /u/Dan88xD
    [link] [comments]

    It would be awesome if we got a sandbox tune-up before Beyond Light drops, to help fill the content void

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Title.

    It would be brilliant if we saw a sandbox pass brought forward as a result of the understandable delays.

    If 180, 140 and 110 hand cannons got some love, Scouts had a bit of a tickle, some underused exotics had a bit of a tune up and rocket launchers got a buff it would really help to freshen things up while we wait for the new expansion.

    What do we reckon? Is it possible do you think?

    submitted by /u/ChrisCohenTV
    [link] [comments]

    I liked this quote from Lord Saladin.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    "There will come a day when hope dies. When the sky darkens and a shadow swallows the sun. When this city falls again, and it will, it may not rise. Every generation faces a reckoning. When yours comes, we'll need you and what you can do."

    Also he gives me heavy Optimus Prime vibes.

    submitted by /u/Squatting-Turtle
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got it!!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/WDDgKlS

    I was the guy who fell off at the end with only minuscule health left on the boss. I finally got it done today!!

    submitted by /u/Kennylj92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment