• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Destiny Community Focus Uhmaayyze

    Destiny Community Focus Uhmaayyze


    Community Focus Uhmaayyze

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/49446


    Our focus this week is a hype man who streams Destiny in front of a lively crowd. He's all about positive vibes and creating a great atmosphere for his community. He's also been known to drop bombs.

    Please meet Uhmaayyze.

    Alright let's get into it. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what first got you into gaming.

    UM: My name is Uhmaayyze and most people consider me the best hype man on Twitch. I'm a positive and uplifting yet motivational individual who loves to see others vibe or smile. What first got me into gaming was a game called Legend of Legaia that came out on PlayStation.

    And where can we find your hype and vibes on the internet?

    UM: You can follow me on Twitter @Uhmaayyze, and on Twitch at twitch.tv/uhmaayyze.

    Let's go back. When did you first start becoming active in the community? What was your motivation to get more involved?

    UM: I started becoming active with the community way back in Destiny 1. My motivation was to provide a space and vibe for the community. I got more in tune with my community once we started sharing stories. We became a family called The Home of Vibes.

    What has been your favorite subclass and weapons to use while vibing?

    UM: My favorite subclass is top-tree Dawnblade and weapon is Izanagi's Burden.

    Fine choices. Tell us about your channel, what kind of content can we find there.

    UM: We are family friendly but we vibe to the max. I'm a freestyle gamer. We have fun, we show love, and share love in the chat—which has now become The Home of Vibes. We do all kinds of content from raid help to Trials help. My mission is to make sure you are having a great time in chat and keep it positive.

    What has been your favorite Destiny moment over the last few years?

    UM: Leaving my stream and going outside to yell "I FINALLY GOT 1K!" Best moment ever.

    Anything else you would like to add while you're here?

    UM: Don't let anyone stop you from achieving your goals in life. Keep your head up, your vibes strong, and your mind popping because at the end of the day only you will know you always kept pushing forward.

    We'd like to thank Uhmaayyze for stopping by to say hi and for talking about him and his channel. It's always great hearing about someone spreading positive vibes in the community. Make sure you stop by his chat sometime.

    We're always on the hunt for our next Community Focus. If you have any suggestions on who we should focus on next let us know us on Twitter or our forums.

    submitted by /u/DTG_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Questions [2020-08-17]

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    New player? Please read the New Light FAQ

    Bought the DLC? Shadowkeep FAQ

    Need Guidance? Collection of selected guides

    Shadowkeep & New Light known issues

    Welcome to the Daily Questions thread! Do you have a Destiny related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/DestinyTheGame will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to read the Full Year 1 Recap and the Returning Players Guide, or use the search in the top right before submitting a question, as it could have already been answered. Also, be sure to check the thread itself!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to Destiny once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/DTG_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    "I refuse to bury anymore friends..." - Digital art for Myelin Games

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/Y2oDsRl.jpg

    I wanted to show Zavala's feelings of being shackled by his responsibilities and broken faith while depression and grief keep him in a very dark place!

    If you'd like to check out my twitter you can do so here: https://twitter.com/TheGammatrap/status/1295043392951349248

    submitted by /u/TheGammatrap
    [link] [comments]

    Given how much blue crap is included in the Solstice packages, could we PLEASE have the EAZ chests contain ONLY packages??

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    We get keys from practically every type of activity: patrols, public events, strikes, crucible, gambit. Could you do us a solid & at least remove the keys from the Solstice chests?

    submitted by /u/CLUSTER__F
    [link] [comments]

    Since Destiny 2 will be definitive (no Destiny 3 coming), please consider adding trophies/achievements each major expansion

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Destiny 1 had new trophies in The Taken King and Rise of Iron expansions

    submitted by /u/Andre_Luiz1969
    [link] [comments]

    I built Destiny 2 in Minecraft

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    I've been working on it for some time and I feel I should show it to the public now, its a completely playable server, with a bunch of weapons and armor from both D1 and D2, I got some modelling assistance from my friend (I'll add their name once I figure out what their reddit username is), other then that I built everything else by myself, I also added my own stuff to it that I thought would fit well with it, I made the server because I love the Destiny universe and wanted to make it, halfway through making it I found out there was an old D1 server that got shut down so that was kind of disappointing, but nonetheless I had fun making this server!
    Here's some cool stuff that I screenshotted from the server
    Titan (The moon not the Class)
    Nessus
    Io
    Guns, Guns guns oh and also raze lighter but its a sword
    Volundr forge (but its got shaders ooooooooooooo)
    Fully upgraded Director

    Here is a general summary of what stuff is on this server in case you want a TLDR of this
    4 Locations (Not entire areas, but still pretty big)
    30+ Exotic weapons and armor
    2 Forge activities
    100+ Modeled items
    2 Borderlands style Raid bosses
    3 rotating Crucible maps
    Weekly Xur rotation

    I probably missed something but still, tell me what you think, I will provide the IP of the server below, it can be played on either 1.15.2, 1.16, 1.16.1 or 1.16.2, because I made the server cross version, check it out if you want, but please dont feel obligated to! I just have been working so hard and really wanted to show the community!

    Also, Please dont overload the server, the more people that stay away from one another, the laggier the server becomes, so try to stick together!

    Server IP: sludgezone.serv.gs

    submitted by /u/TheRealAlphaHydra
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like a Prophecy Dungeon Completion would make more sense than 7 Trials wins.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Trials is just such a difficulty spike for the average player. Unreachable even. Everything else is dependant on a good team fighting the environment. Even x number of competitive wins would make more sense because at least then they could freelance queue. Just an idea.

    Edit: lots of good feedback. Here's some additional stuff for the new readers.

    1) Pit of Heresy requires Shadow keep whereas Prophecy is free. Solstice is free. Prophecy is confirmed going away but also confirmed going away after an unspecified amount of time. The Pit of Heresy Step should probably just say "Complete a Dungeon."

    2) Considering people in the community can (and love to) sherpa raids but very few people carry in trials out of the goodness of their hearts, it would make more sense to have aaraid step. Sure, the seal already requires multiple raids, but it also requires Nightfall Ordeals and the armor has us re-doing that. PvP sweats can easily raid, PvE sweats can't always trials. As if it's a verb.

    3) Not sure why Ordeal specifies Master difficulty (no matchmaking) but Nightmare hunts allows any difficulty (includes matchmaking). Just a strange double-standard I noticed.

    4) It's odd that the seal allows us to skip trials but the armor completion requires it. Just sayin'.

    Final edit because I've basically said everything I want to say:

    Another poster commented perfectly that this is a free summer event for everyone, there shouldn't be a ridiculous step such as this thrown in which will prevent event completion.

    I'm a PvE sweat. I love triumph score. I love the seals. There's a different atmosphere around endgame content that you have to min/max for (flawless raids/solo flawless dungeons/TRIALS) and stuff you can run with random matchmade players (Nightmare hunt on literally any difficulty and Altars of Sorrow.)

    submitted by /u/TheAtlasComplex
    [link] [comments]

    Solstice Armor - All Classes - White Glow - Pictures of (almost) all shaders applied

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    You guys liked my last post about the hunter solstice armor, so I went nuts ahead and did the other two classes aswell.

    Titan

    Warlock

    Hunter

    Sadly I'm missing some shaders from CoO and Warmind. u/Rinewick helped me with some of the shaders for the hunter armor. Currently I have screenshots of 247 shaders for the Warlock and Titan armor and 253 for the Hunter armor.

    If anyone can provide some screenshots of the armors with any of my missing shaders, especially the following, I will gladly add them to the imgur album: Ironwood/Amaranth Atrocity/Iron Bone/Iron Gold/Gamit Suede/Dead Orbit Ressurection

    submitted by /u/DonDoen
    [link] [comments]

    Why do we get 1, ONE, SINGULAR, key fragment from EAZ chests??

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Half of the chests I've looted have been singular key fragments. If I want key fragments I can do literally any activity in game, even heroic public events award 15 key fragments.

    So WHY did you think it was a good idea in an way to put a possible reward of 1 key fragment into EAZ chest?? They should ALWAYS reward a package. Every. Single. Time.

    Im currently sitting on 840 key fragments, but ony 26 packages!

    Edit* just want to clarify: I don't want to see more krys in the EAZ, what I want is to have keys removed from EAZ so its only packages that drop.

    submitted by /u/Carston1011
    [link] [comments]

    No matter how much you shoot an enemy that says IMMUNE, it won't stop being immune. Do something else. Please.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    This post brought to you by

    • Contact events where people lay into the boss instead of hunting down the blights
    • Contact events where people don't bring the shield brothers close together
    • EAZ hive boss fights where people don't kill the shadow version of the boss
    • Blind Well where people don't kill the BRIGHT, GLOWING ADDS
    • Gambit Prime matches where people don't kill the envoys
    • More, but thinking about the full list is exhausting
    submitted by /u/rxninja
    [link] [comments]

    To be honest, I just want a new social space

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    I don't know why, I just really don't like the current tower still

    submitted by /u/Wedge001
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people get so mad when you beat them in Crucible with weird loadouts? Especially streamers.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    So yesterday I played against a decently known streamer and beat him using my favorite loadout. My loadout is a bottom tree tether hunter running max strength and mobility with jemini jesters. My weapons consist of a pulse rifle, MERCILESS, and tomorrow's answer.

    Basically with my build if you go up against me in pvp you better just pretend you don't have a radar because its not going to help you. My team and I will be invis, and your radar is going bye bye....

    Anywho, we beat this streamer with this loadout and I went to say gg, instead of getting a gg back or anything I found I was being shit talked on his stream. Which is unfortunate because if my loadout was as sweaty as this streamer said it was then I think everyone would run it.

    I just find it funny that people will complain about any loadout in this game, so just play with what you have fun with.

    P. S. One of my teammates was running fighting lion and a sniper and was destroying this streamer as well. So maybe it was a combo of us together.

    submitted by /u/trueGator89
    [link] [comments]

    The LMG landscape is being decimated next season due to sunsetting. Please give light machine guns some love next season.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    IMO the introduction of LMGs in Destiny 2 was great and we were slowly building up a nice variety of LMGs over the last year.

    However, due to sunsetting we are now going to be unable to use basically all LMGs with the SAW and the exotics being the exceptions.

    Therfore, as someone who loves those types of weapons, please introduce some more of them in the near future.

    submitted by /u/sgnir2
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock Bonds Are So Lame That The Solstice Statue Doesn't Even Have One

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Seriously, take a look. It really feels like bonds were a last minute thing that Bungee slapped onto the Warlocks when they realized, "Oh shit! The Titans and Hunters have cool class items, but not the warlock."

    submitted by /u/Mana_DSGN
    [link] [comments]

    It kind of sad that destiny 2 is better with friends but it is really difficult to get them into the game.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    The game requires a lot of time investment just to reach to the point where you can enjoy it with friends.

    submitted by /u/iidevilz0
    [link] [comments]

    To the invader that drained all of our motes...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Thanks, you allowed me to get 2 half banked medals in a single game. Keep on invading

    submitted by /u/KingGidorah77
    [link] [comments]

    Lulz at people complaining about 10 Gambit matches

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Just took me (an avg to above avg pvper) 29 trials matches to get my 7 wins.

    Thanks Bungie. It was a blast and my self worth has never been higher.

    submitted by /u/BurntOmaro
    [link] [comments]

    To the random Guardian I met in the wild yesterday

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    You saw my shirt and asked what class I played. You also made my day. Sometimes it's the small things, carry on Guardians.

    submitted by /u/VillageWeirdo_
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Bungie not saying I don’t like the elemental glows, buuuuuut I would love to be able to have the white glow as an ornament as well

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Title.

    Pls Bungie gib next White glow Ornaments.

    submitted by /u/Cosmic-PLUR97
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to learn about destiny 2

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    I (21F) have know nothing about any video games but my boyfriend of 2 years has been absolutely obsessed with destiny (specifically Destiny 2) since long before we started dating. Recently, I thought it would be funny to secretly learn about the game so I can subtly drop comments about it to freak him out. (Ie what did you think of this weeks nightfall). I am looking for help with some ideas of things I could say, or discussions I could pretend to engage with that would freak him out since he knows I'm clueless about everything Destiny. TLDR: PLEASE TELL ME FACTS ABOUT DESTINY THAT I CAN REPEAT TO MY GAMER BOYFRIEND TO FREAK HIM OUT WITH MY KNOWLEDGE

    submitted by /u/skrapelle
    [link] [comments]

    I managed to solo flawless prophecy dungeon last week on hunter

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    I posted a video if anyone is interested: https://youtu.be/p8XxObZQzMU

    Loadout: Hunter - Top tree void

    Weapons: Kinetic: Long Shadow for all the encounters

    Energy: 1) Trinity Ghoul for Phalanx, Hexahedron and final boss rooms. 2) Gnawing hunger for the wasteland and final boss DPS phase.

    Power: 1) Sword for Phalanx, Hexahedron and final boss rooms. 2) Anarchy for final boss DPS. 3) Xenophage for the wasteland (Not that important).

    Armor exotics: Frostees (does not really matter) for the hexahedron and Stompees for the rest.

    Mods: 2x Major resist Taken barrier, Concussive dampener, GL and sniper ammo finder, GL and sniper deep reserves, Special ammo scavenger, Oppressive darkness, Traction, Enhanced bow loader, Rifle loader, Mobility mod.

    I am an average player in terms of skills so I thought this might help any hunters out there still trying to get the emblem. Feel free to ask me questions.

    submitted by /u/SacredNose
    [link] [comments]

    How I got 1000 Titan Majestic Solstice Armor Orbs and elemental final blows using only a grenade and an emote

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    No shots were fired and the ads kindly donated their orbs to my cause.

    Proof of the Hive donating themselves and their orbs to my cause

    submitted by /u/willoftheman
    [link] [comments]

    I am one happy titan

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Got 4 exotics today, one bc I'm married to xur. I mostly got hella lucky with drops. Got crimson, the dunestrider legs, and the rat king within 5 hours of play. :)

    submitted by /u/i_just_sub
    [link] [comments]

    Towerthoughts: Are the lightweight frames buffing your mobility, or are all other frames adding a de-buff to your mobility stat...?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Can we just, like, hire some college students to mulch blues for us at the Tower for 15 glimmer/hr?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Would save me a lot of deleting time.

    submitted by /u/WiseScratch
    [link] [comments]

    What Bungie caused by 10 heroic public events in solstice

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    You would expect another whining post, how it sucks doing that, but Bungie probably didn't expect, what they would they cause with this quest step. They caused public events to be FUN and ENJOYABLE AGAIN! I had a great time after a long time. Usually, when I need a public event for some quest, in most cases I do it alone. No other guardian around, alone in the instance. Have no problem soloing it, but it's boring and there's no fun in it anymore. It's like that for a long time. Yesterday, when I was doing 10 heroic public events, instances were full of guardians. There were at least 5-6 other guardians excluding me, at every single public event who were after the same goal. And it was like on the first day I started to play destiny as lvl 1 blueberry. I was in awe from all that was happening around me. Arc staff jumping around massacring mobs, warlock burning everything with the daybreak, titan punching the souls of what's left. Tons of action! Heroic glimmer extraction, tons of mobs, supers flying everywhere, everybody shooting. I was literally happy, like I wasn't, while playing this game, for a long time. It was finally FUN! I just wished it would last longer. If it was like that always, I would dedicate some days, just to go enjoy public events with random people. I will probably pause solstice armor grind and just go to EDZ again just to enjoy it again, even when I don't need it anymore, until it lasts. Go try it!

    Thank you Bungie, for making this game feel fun while playing with random people again.

    P.S.: there should be something like longer version of action-intensive public event, like glimmer extraction, which you can activate and need at least let's say 5 people, so you can enjoy MMO part of those RPG. Let's face it, Rasputin events were maybe like that, but they were not so much fun, because there were too many objectives to do during the event and people failing to complete them made the event fail. Too many objectives took the fun from plain old shooting away, because there was no time for that. This would requires just one objective, shoot what you can. Kill them all and let other join you, because there would be ton of enemies. Finally spam your super and don't be afraid that you would clear whole public event with it, because there are more enemies coming and we need more shooting, more supers, more action to win! And most importantly, all this happening in an open world, not in strike or managerie or raid, not in closed instance. Because here can always somebody new join and other people see what is happening.

    submitted by /u/NemesiSK
    [link] [comments]

    Please Bungie don't forget to include flawless run as a requirement for the next raid title

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Why they removed it for Garden is still beyond me.

    submitted by /u/iPatrickDev
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment