• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Destiny [D2] Trials of Osiris Megathread [2020-07-31]

    Destiny [D2] Trials of Osiris Megathread [2020-07-31]


    [D2] Trials of Osiris Megathread [2020-07-31]

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Trials of Osiris are LIVE

    This thread is for all general discussion, questions, thoughts, musings, wonderings, etc. for the Trials of Osiris.

    FAQ

    What is Trials of Osiris?

    • Trials of Osiris is the pinnacle PvP activity. Every Weekend, the best players compete in 3v3 Elimination for one goal: Go Flawless.

    • To start, head to Saint-14 in the Tower Hangar and buy one of the possible passages (see below).

    • To reach Flawless and get to the Lighthouse, you need to win 7 matches without losing one.

    • It uses Win Based Matchmaking, which means you'll face teams with a similar amount of wins on their card. Matches will get harder as you win more matches.

    • There is NO fireteam matchmaking. You need to team up yourself!

    • Power Level matters, however bonus power from the artifact is not enabled.

    How Long do the Trials of Osiris last?

    • Event Starts: Every Friday at Daily Reset (1700 UTC).

    • Event Ends: Following Tuesday at Weekly Reset (1700 UTC).

    Where do I go to find Guardians to compete with in the Trials?

    • You can head over to /r/Fireteams, www.The100.io, Xbox LFG system, DestinyLFG.net or DestinyLFG.com, or go to the Bungie.net recruitment forum (also available through the Bungie App).

    What if I have a question about another piece of armor/weapon or general Trials question?

    • Use Control + F (Or Command + F if on a Mac) and search for keywords in your question. Someone may have asked it already. If they haven't ask right below.

    Trials of Osiris Map


    Distant Shore

    Rewards

    Rotation not known yet, please let us know!

    • 3 Wins (Powerful): The Summoner (Auto Rifle) Woo!
    • 5 Wins (Powerful): Rocket Launcher
    • 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Helmet
    • Flawless (Pinnacle): Class Item

    Bounties

    Name Description Cost Requirement Reward
    End Game Complete matches and rounds. Wins in the Trials of Osiris grant the most efficient progress. 1000 Glimmer 100 Progress XP & Glimmer & 35 Valor Rank Points & 5 Trials Token & 1 Trials Engram
    Coordinated Assault As a fireteam, defeat opponents with precision final blows in the Trials of Osiris. 1000 Glimmer 100 [Headshot] Precision XP & Glimmer & 35 Valor Rank Points & 5 Trials Token

    Passages

    Name Perk Cost
    Passage of Mercy Forgives one loss per run. 25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards
    Passage of Ferocity With zero losses, your third win grants a bonus win. 25000 Glimmer & 15 Legendary Shards
    Passage of Wealth Increased tokens from reaching 3, 5, and 7 wins on a ticket. 35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards
    Passage of Wisdom Grants bonus XP from Trials wins, scaling with the number of wins on a ticket. 35000 Glimmer & 25 Legendary Shards
    Passage of Confidence Grants bonus rewards from Flawless Chest. 50000 Glimmer & 50 Legendary Shards
    submitted by /u/DTG_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Questions [2020-08-01]

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    New player? Please read the New Light FAQ

    Bought the DLC? Shadowkeep FAQ

    Need Guidance? Collection of selected guides

    Shadowkeep & New Light known issues

    Welcome to the Daily Questions thread! Do you have a Destiny related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/DestinyTheGame will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to read the Full Year 1 Recap and the Returning Players Guide, or use the search in the top right before submitting a question, as it could have already been answered. Also, be sure to check the thread itself!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to Destiny once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/DTG_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    I completed the pit of heresy solo flawless and 30 seconds later my controller died

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Bungie, could you extend titan barricades downwards a bit so that when deployed on uneven grounds they are not useless against AoE on the ground?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    TIL Anti-Barrier rounds will let you damage Scorn while they're transitioning out of their invincible fog

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Normally there's a period of immunity the Scorn have when they go to and from their foggy dash move but Anti-Barrier rounds let you shoot them during their transition animation.

    I was today years old.

    submitted by /u/DefinitelyNotThatJoe
    [link] [comments]

    Day 967 of asking to bring back rift..

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Bring back rift.

    submitted by /u/iiPizzaHut
    [link] [comments]

    YSK - there are sister subreddits dedicated to helping out specific areas of Destiny. Here are some of them.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Hi Guardians, I see many posts everyday asking for help in things that we have sister subreddits dedicated to. I thought I'd post a list of some of them for any new Guardians who might not know. Remember to read subreddit rules before posting.

    Looking for a subreddit that allows videos and memes of Destiny 2? Check out-

    r/destiny2

    Looking for a fire team to join in you in an activity? Check out-

    r/fireteams

    Wondering which of your weapons are worth keeping? Curious if it's a god roll? Check out -

    r/sharditkeepit

    Looking for someone to teach you a raid? Check out-

    r/Destinysherpa

    Looking to improve in crucible or understand fundamentals, countering, or even PVP builds? Check out- 

    r/crucibleplaybook

    Protip- record some footage of your gameplay where you felt your performance was mediocre and the helpful guardians there will give you feedback on what to improve.

    Trying to understand the latest glitches, raids, or secrets? Check out -

    r/raidsecrets

    Protip- wish 15 has been examined and investigated to exhaustion. It can't be found. Don't post anything about it.

    Want to read the latest lore have have in depth speculation and examination of it? Want to understand what's going on in the game plot wise? Check out -

    r/Destinylore

    Want to have a Sherpa help you get better in crucible? Check out -

    r/Cruciblesherpa

    Eyes up - it might be hard to find a Sherpa for crucible.

    Proud of your fashion sense and want to share? Check out -

    r/destinyfashion

    Eyes up Guardians

    submitted by /u/P0oky-Bear
    [link] [comments]

    Bungie Plz Addition: Make An Ornament For Anarchy

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Hello Guardians,

    This topic has been added to Bungie Plz.
    Going forward, all posts suggesting this change will be removed and redirected to this Megathread.

    Submitted by: u/Azaryiah

    Date approved: 07/29/20

    Modmail Discussion:

    u/Azaryiah: "Why it should be added: Ever since Raid exotics had their ornaments, topics about Anarchy needing one usually appeared monthly, although not as frequent as of now. Since the new raid loot change that Bungie introduced people can finally have their Anarchy, I believe this can corelate to the rising amount of topics wanting it to have an ornament. We had a 6k Karma topic recently and the past weeks we had more of it. It's becoming frequent to the point of same topics are being highly endorsed even though we already see discussions and suggestions about it, it is imho polluting the subreddit page. I'm sure that Bungie knows in their database that Anarchy wasn't given the ornament treatment, because Bungie.net forums are also full of them."

    Examples given: 1, 2, 3

    Bonus

    4

    Criteria Used:

    "...3 examples (with links) of recent submissions (with at least 1 being over 5 days old), that have been well received (hundreds of upvotes on the front page of the sub - ex. 300+ upvotes)."

    Want to submit a topic for BungiePlz? Follow the instructions at the top of this wiki!

    submitted by /u/DTG_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Make the secret chest in the Sparrow Race farmable....since Scourge is going away

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    There are people with dozens of clears that still don't have the Sparrow and the Mods from it.

    At the very least tell us if we're going to be able to buy the mods from banshee, and earn the sparrow for bright dust or something.

    Edit 1: Might as well apply the same effect to the Acrius, Telesto, and Sleeper Catalysts

    Edit 2: To further the point of why, I feel like it's necessary to elaborate on what we know already (I'm on mobile so forgive formatting issues):

    *There will be 3 raids in the fall. The New one in the deep stone crypt, and 2 others, presumably Garden of Salvation and Last Wish, based off of power levels of gear, and the moments of triumph stuff, and I believe bungie also confirming it somewhere that scourge is going away.

    *Beyond Light trailers heavily feature Fallen. We've seen mini Insurrection Primes, and Waves of Fallen. Fallen Barrier, Armaments, Repurposing, and Invigoration, will inevitably be useful in higher level strikes at the minimum, not to say what we might face in the new raid or possibly a new dungeon.

    *Fallen mods can only be obtained from the extra chest and do not have increased drop chances. The Sparrow only has one that can rival it and it's the one from last Solstice, which obviously is not in any loot pools, although it does get better drop chances.

    *Even Last Wish has at least 2 different sources for its mods, and as a result, I myself have already gotten all the taken mods, after having none, in only A few weeks because I was lucky. I've also run Scourge several times since the new season, and have only ever gotten 1 mod. Last Wish is also more than likely staying, making farming easier do to more time.

    *Some or most of us already have an armor 1.0 version of these mods, but we can't use them. We did our grind for these once before.

    *The teams that are farming the raid on LFG are mostly going for the weapons that ARE farmable. It's harder to get a group to do the sparrow race and just the sparrow race but not hard at all to find an Anarchy farming team.

    *Hive mods, while also going away, are still farmable because they drop from every encounter of Crown and from Menagerie as well.

    *We only just learned about Content Vaulting a few months ago. And while we are planning on farming every week for them, it would be reassuring to know that I have a 99% chance of getting them this season instead of a 60% chance

    submitted by /u/KnightWraith86
    [link] [comments]

    Community Focus: DestinyTheMeme

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/49410


    It's not often that you get to meet the mind behind a meme, but today, we're getting to know the mind behind too many to count. These things don't just grow by themselves, you know. We may think that we're funny from time to time, but compared to this account? They've beaten us at our own game far too many times to let them evade the Community Focus spotlight.

    Enter: DestinyTheMeme.


    Ah, DestinyTheMeme. We meet at last. Who are you? No seriously… Tell us about yourself, outside of the memes!

    DTM: As the email address that I used to respond to you suggests, my name is Moira, I'm an undergrad at NYU Tisch Film & TV. Outside of memes I work on animation and screenwriting; go to the cafeteria with my classmates; participate in Smash tournaments, although I have no idea what to do (I tried to pop a super as Kirby); spend quality time with my dog, as well as work on art and write my (soon to be) novel. Some fun facts: I speak three-and-a-half languages and like to collect little things.


    What got you into Destiny? And to take it a step further, how did you get to your Legendary Meme status?

    DTM: [LEGENDARY FLASHBACK]

    I had a crush a few years ago, and this crush liked Halo, but I didn't know what it was. Growing up in a place where video games are 99% times painted as a negative factor was not fun, especially when your grandma doesn't even think that girls should watch sci-fi movies. Anyways, I moved across the world, and one day while wandering in the library browsing sci-fi, I found a Halo book and went hey, isn't this my crush's profile photo? I read the book out of curiosity, and ended up really enjoying it. Googled it and found out that [it was] a game, so I looked for a chance to play it.

    Unfortunately I didn't know anyone who had an Xbox, but I did make a family friend who had a PlayStation 4. Using my amazing baking skills, I bribed them with tiramisu to try it out. The family friend knew I liked Halo, so they told me: "Hey, we have a game from the same devs. Would you like to try it out?"

    And that's how I met Destiny. (I played a Titan!) Ended up getting an Xbox and picked Destiny as my first game. This is December 20, 2016. And I chose... Warlock.

    Meeting the game changed a lot of things. I always loved art, loved 3D modeling, loved writing, but until then I never considered them as a career. I realized I could combine everything I loved into entertainment. So I worked for it. Got into Tisch, and I'm now building my portfolio and my experience. Although I'm working on my own book and want to make it a movie in the future, I would love to work at Bungie as a screenwriter. This game changed my world and I want to be that inspiration to someone else.

    Fast forward to Forsaken. E3 trailer dropped, Cayde died. I was really, really sad. I made a meme the second day and realized I was actually pretty good at memeing. Three months later, I set up Destiny the Meme (DTM), and brilliant-me decided that an upside down Destiny logo was the best way to go. Hey, it stayed.

    If Riven wore pants would she wear them

    Like this Or Like this pic.twitter.com/NghVVqCdWo

    — DestinyTheMeme (@destiny_thememe) February 14, 2020

    I didn't expect to get where I am today, and a part of me is still not really prepared, but I'm always grateful for everyone who supports me and my somewhat cursed humor. In return I made promises, answering DMs being one of them. Then it's LFG service and relaying Twitter info to Instagram. I want to be a bridge that connects people, gets news across, little things like that. Although it isn't really what I was asked to do, we all want to see a good community, and I'm proud to be one of the many many players who build it.

    To answer the question, I didn't become the meme alone. There are 150,000 Guardians with me.


    150,000 Guardians and growing*. It must be pretty hectic keeping that community satiated. Memes can come and go in a flash. How do you keep up?

    DTM: I get the "How do you come up with three memes a day?" question a lot. Truth is, I have no idea. I like to have fun and to be lighthearted. And like I said in the last question, there are others with me. Sometimes I chat with people and memes just come from these conversations. People send in ideas sometimes, and when I see a gold comment I reach out. Collab memes are fun!

    Choose your fighter pic.twitter.com/U1Vnf35UyN

    — DestinyTheMeme (@destiny_thememe) June 20, 2020

    During the Almighty live event, I got the entire server together so we can take a picture for a meme. The community is powerful.


    I guess the other way to ask that question is "How did you get so funny, and how dare you be funnier than me?" Ah well, I'll give credit where credit is due. The community is powerful, and it's awesome to see content like yours in the feed. Speaking of, we've seen you rally for Titans quite a few times on social media. How are things going with that? Have you dabbled with Hunters and their skinny jeans lately? How about Warlocks and their floofs?

    DTM: I play all three classes. I was a self-rezzing Sunsinger back in Destiny 1, changed to Hunter during Forsaken (Cayde cape!), and although I said I'd never play Titan at one point, I finally made a Titan after watching Broman's Citan's Ramparts video...

    I still don't have Citan's. I don't have Shadowkeep just yet, but I can't wait till I get back on my console.

    Now I'm a helicopter Warlock once again. I'll eventually rotate back to Hunter. I've learnt to enjoy all three classes – and make memes for all of them.

    :)


    Glad to see another Guardian who embraces each class. While I main Hunter, I definitely love to punch things on my Titan or read books on my Warlock (while raining down fire from the skies above). Tell us a bit about your usual loadout. Is it meme tier, or do you have some favorite weapons/Exotics that you gravitate towards?

    DTM: I do not have a meme loadout. Very disappointing, I know.

    I enjoy heavier guns. I don't know how to describe this, but Graviton Lance weighs a lot more than Outbreak and I enjoy that heavy recoil a lot. Stable, heavy-hitting, long range. Stability is always the primary factor so Pulses are my favored category. Then I have a panic weapon–Shotguns and Fusions–to blast anything else in my way.

    Give us the first three horsemen, we know you have them pic.twitter.com/TZnLGfUFp6

    — DestinyTheMeme (@destiny_thememe) March 19, 2020

    I'm a PvE player, and I'm known to drop 200 kills in Strikes. Monte Carlo Sunbracers FTW! Gravlance and Trinity are babies! Thank you for coming to my TED talk.


    I see you have good taste with Graviton being at the front of your mind. So, let's talk content. Drop us some links. What are the best places to see your memes, art, and more?

    DTM: destiny_thememe Instagram and Twitter. Also, theeverdrift is my art account. I'm working on a legit website for my portfolio too, but that probably won't be a thing until I finish college...


    Do you have any words of wisdom for the Destiny community before you go?

    DTM: Oh sparrow of the lake, what is your wisdom?

    O Sparrow of the lake pic.twitter.com/jgCRGYwGur

    — DestinyTheMeme (@destiny_thememe) July 14, 2020

    Enjoy things! Have fun! NAME YOUR GUARDIANS AND GHOSTS, THEY'RE PRECIOUS BEANS.

    Let everyone enjoy the modes/classes/loadouts that they enjoy.

    (Whispers) guardians need beards.


    Final question: Cats or Bread?

    DTM: Baguette. I'm a dog person (although my neighbor's cat loves me).

    Image Linkimgur

    Drifter Pog,

    Moira


    Wait, what? Drifter… pog? Ok. That's a new one.

    Many thanks to Moria for spending some time with us this week. Do you have any suggestions for future Community Focus articles? Feel free to let me or Cozmo know! We're are always eager to get to know the stories behind this amazing community.

    submitted by /u/DTG_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Felwinter detail, D1 vs D2

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    I didn't see this posted anywhere or if it's even important but I noticed this watching old D1 footage. In the final mission of the Iron Lords story, when we return to the replication chamber, we face The Remnant of Felwinter, Gheleon, and Jolder. All three use the same basic character model, but I noticed that the "real" non-Siva parts of the Remnants, mainly the leg, line up with the intact parts of Felwinter in Rasputin's "casket" from the D2 Felwinter's Lie mission. I'm not sure if this is simply continuity through great attention to detail, or alluding to more (Rasputin has stockpiled Iron Lord parts in a bunker somewhere), but I wanted to share.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/9nkksB4

    submitted by /u/genkigoth
    [link] [comments]

    Vesper of Radius should turn your rift into a damaging arc field and/or increase its size

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    This exotic (with quite possibly the best looking ornament in the game) is practically useless in most scenarios and has one of the most underwhelming perks.

    My suggestion is to lean into the theme of causing damage with your rift and just make it deal continuous damage which can help you against melee enemies or be used for supplemental damage when placed directly next to an enemy.

    It could also increase the radius of your rift (its right there in the name) to allow it to be more useful in most situations.

    submitted by /u/MasterOfReaIity
    [link] [comments]

    Be careful when you join an LFG group

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I want to start by saying that this post isn't supposed to discredit anyone offering to sherpa or help low level players. There are lots of amazing people in the Destiny community, just look at r/D2sanctuary to find great people willing to help struggling players. I'm just giving a little warning and sharing some bad experiences I've had in the past. With that out of the way, I'll get into my stories.

    The first time I used an LFG was for the Leviathan raid, about a year ago. The guy said he was a sherpa and that he was happy to carry newcomers who had never raided before. I'm pretty good at the game, but I needed him to go over some of the raid mechanics a second time, so did some of the rest of the fireteam. Whenever we asked, he got angry and called us idiots. Whenever we wiped, even if it was his fault or if he explained the encounter wrong, he would get mad at us. When we got to the last boss encounter, he told us all to equip Whisper of the Worm or Izinagis Burden. One of had WotW, but most of us didn't. He got mad at us and said we'd wasted his time, then he kicked all of us who didn't have either. He hadn't asked before the raid if we had them, and he hadn't said that we needed them.

    The second time I used an LFG was for the Whisper mission, a couple of months ago, where the two guys who said they'd help acted creepy, tried to hit on me (I'm a 16 year old girl and they both sounded in their 20's), and asked what my Snapchat/Instagram accounts were. I repeatedly told them that I was 16, that I wasn't interested, and that they were making me uncomfortable, but they kept harassing me. Eventually I left before we finished the mission.

    These experiences pretty much ruined my hopes of using an LFG in Destiny, and I've come to terms with the fact that I'll never clear a raid as I have no friends who play.

    Again, there are some brilliant people in the Destiny community, and if you trust your group then Sherpas can be great for new or solo player. Just make sure you trust them, and don't be afraid to just leave if there making you feel uncomfortable :)

    submitted by /u/my3r5c0ug4
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to share a screenshot I took.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/bGXjv4g.png

    I was going after Savathun's Eyes for the Triumph, and somehow ended up with 44/50 despite popping 45 with the weapon, but I digress.

    I took this on Mars, and thought I should share it. The way you take a screenshot like this is you turn the UI off, and take the screenshot at the exact moment your weapon goes down when you swap weapons.

    That should let you take beautiful screenshots of landscapes around the D2 universe.

    (Filing this under "MISC" flair because there wasn't one for "Screenshots")

    submitted by /u/asardetemplari
    [link] [comments]

    You can get retired Crucible/Vanguard/Gambit weapons from Ada's augmented bounties

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    My clanmate got a Hard Truths from the Crucible bounty. I don't think they're optimal to farm since they're limited. But if you want a particular weapon it may be your only chance for a while.

    submitted by /u/Landsharkeisha
    [link] [comments]

    The Ikelos Hand Cannon is my favourite looking weapon in the game. Inspired me to model the gun myself and animate it.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Here is a 4k render I made; https://imgur.com/QvUPPXQ

    Here is a 1080p of the weapon firing; https://youtu.be/x9pQb1hqCec

    Modelled in Cinema 4d.

    submitted by /u/theGreatHoward
    [link] [comments]

    Allow demolitionist to activate clown cartridge.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Got a Berengers the other day with both perks thinking it would have great synchronicity. Nope. Maybe with the next sandbox update?

    submitted by /u/Setof10Farley
    [link] [comments]

    I'll give my left nut for the Gift of the Nine shader Bungie

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Idek anymore, I'm going crazy.

    Played Trials throughout Year 1, didn't have the shader in inventory pre-Forsaken. I've taken ONE single break from the game throughout its whole life, and that was during Season of the Drifter. Naturally, Shaxx sold the shader during that season.

    I'm gonna cry

    submitted by /u/HerdsOfRice
    [link] [comments]

    Bungie you gotta give more love to Kinetics in Beyond Light

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Like at the launch of Beyond Light their are going to be 8 non exotic kinetic special weapons that aren't being sunset. Compare that to the 23 energy specials we have. Like Primary's are relatively balanced with 26 kinetics to 27 energy's but the energy slot still having the better weapons. I just don't understand why you make the kinetic slot the worst slot for any load out.

    submitted by /u/keyondreguy
    [link] [comments]

    Destiny 2 x Cyberpunk 2077 [1080p Wallpaper]

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I just went flawless for the first time!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    I'm so bad at 3v3. Been trying every weekend since it's started back up. Gone to game 7 4 times and losing is heartbreaking. But the win... It's so worth it all.

    Thanks to my clan oracl3 for making it happen and thank you bungie for giving me something to pay attention to on weekends that keeps me out of trouble.

    submitted by /u/kinggofthewworld
    [link] [comments]

    My Last Word replica

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    I had custom built a WORKING replica of The Last Word hand cannon (Yours, not mine). I love this thing. Your thoughts? See it here: https://twitter.com/AceHighWifi/status/1289196225900630018?s=19

    submitted by /u/AceHighWifi
    [link] [comments]

    Please make an album of unreleased tracks

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I'm talking about the taken variations of dreaming city themes, whisper of the worm, zero hour. Ambient tracks that play when you're on patrol in certain areas (looking at you odd Titan theme.)

    Please release these tracks, don't keep them holed up!

    submitted by /u/AureiLunaris
    [link] [comments]

    The books Bungie makes are outstanding and put together extremely well

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Every book Bungie makes is an extremely well made book. The covers and cover art is top notch. The paper and ink used for printing is of high quality and feels really good, and the binding is done very well.

    This goes for every book they've printed for Destiny so far; from the D is for Destiny children's book to the recently released cook book. And if you haven't picked up the omnibus of all the comics they put together is a very good one to have in your collection (if you like comics that is).

    I enjoy a good book and out of all the books I purchase the Bungie ones are of the highest quality and really makes looking through them an enjoyable experience.

    Keep up the good work. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/DTG_circlejerk
    [link] [comments]

    I killed a lot of enemies using Ruinous Effigy in the void ball sections of “Savathun song”.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    To say the blueberries were confused on which is the real one is an understatement.

    No I'm not sorry. This is hilarious.

    submitted by /u/GalaxyGuyYT
    [link] [comments]

    Optimized Bounties For 2020/07/31

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Deer trivia: From a standing position, deer can jump a little over 8 feet vertically. When running, though, they have trouble clearing the same vertical height. Obviously you can just create a 9 foot tall fence, but there's also some specialized deer fencing that is less than 8 feet high, but slanted out horizontally, to convince deer that they can't make the jump without smacking into the fence. So they just don't even try.


    Step 1 - Just build the 9 foot tall fence, man.

    Step 2 - Pick up the following Dailies. Weeklies can be found here.

    Tower Bounties:

    • Zavala Daily – Finish Them – 5 Finisher Kills in Strikes
    • Zavala Daily – They Were The Champions – Kill 5 Champions in the Ordeal
    • Banshee Daily – Kinetic Calibration – Kill Enemies With Kinetic Weapons
    • Ada-1 Daily – Rasmussen Tribute – Power Weapon Kills
    • Ada-1 Daily – Gofannon Forge Ignitions – Ignite the Gofannon Forge
    • Ada-1 Daily – Hammer and Tongs – Throw Batteries at a Forge to Charge it Twice
    • Prismatic Recaster Daily – Burst Factor – 20 Grenade Kills
    • Prismatic Recaster – Peacekeeper – Complete 1 Public Event
    • Prismatic Recaster – You're Finished! – 5 Finisher Kills
    • Prismatic Recaster – Dethroned – Kill 5 Hive With Finishers

    Planetaries

    • Sloane – Super Efficient – 3 Super Multikills on Titan
    • Sloane – The Old Fashioned Way – 15 Melee Kills on Titan
    • Eris Morn – Lunar Patrol – Complete 3 Patrols on the Moon
    • Eris Morn – Element of Surprise – 3 Energy Weapon Streak Kills on the Moon
    • Eris Morn – No Safe Harbor – Kill 25 Hive in Sorrow's Harbor
    • Devrim Kay – The Big Guns – 3 Power Weapon Multikills in the EDZ
    • Devrim Kay – Deadeye – 10 Precision Kills in the EDZ
    • Devrim Kay – Salzwerk Scavenger – Loot 5 Chests in the EDZ
    • Failsafe – Super Powerful – 20 Super Kills on Nessus

    Step 3 - Follow these steps:

    1. Fly to Titan, grab Sloane's bounties, then run a 1020 Ordeal. (15 minutes)
    2. Fly TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, grab Eris's bounties, then slay out and patrol in Sorrow's Harbor. (10 minutes)
    3. Fly to Nessus, grab Failsafe's bounty, then clear the Gofannon Forge. (10 minutes)
    4. Fly to the EDZ, grab Devrim's bounties, then loot chests in Trostland. When done, clear any Public Event. (10 minutes)

    Total Non-Elemental Non-Weapon-Specific Bounties Cleared: 19 Dailies

    Total Time: 45 minutes

    Bounties Per Minute: .42222

    Rewards:

    • 114,000 XP (unmodified)
    • 12,000 XP per Tower Weekly (unmodified)
    • 10 Vanguard Tokens, 2/8 Vanguard Weekly Challenge
    • 1 Enhancement Core
    • 3 Modulus Reports
    • 100 Altered Element
    • 15 Helium Filaments
    • 15 Dusklight Shards
    • 10 Alkane Dust
    • 5 Datalettuce

    Season Ranks Per Hour: 1.52

    Extra Weapon/Elemental Specific Bounties:

    • Zavala: Arc, Bow Kills in Strikes
    • Banshee: Sidearm, Trace Rifle, Linear Fusion Rifle Kills
    • Sloane: Solar Kills on Titan
    • Put 'em all together: Run a Bow, Trace Rifle, and Linear Fusion Rifle in the Ordeal. Make sure one is Arc and one is Solar. Run a Sidearm in any other activity. That's 6 extra bounties for 36,000 XP.
    • Eris: Fusion Rifle Multikills – just use a Fusion Rifle to clear Element of Surprise.
    submitted by /u/DeerTrivia
    [link] [comments]

    Played the entire Xenophage quest on the moon solo at 2AM.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    It was uncomfortable. Man, the moon is a creeeepy place. Also, if the festival of the lost doesn't have something with the scarlet keep, it'll a giant waste of time.

    submitted by /u/newlife714
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment