• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Destiny Daily Questions [2020-10-12]

    Destiny Daily Questions [2020-10-12]


    Daily Questions [2020-10-12]

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    New player? Please read the New Light FAQ

    Bought the DLC? Shadowkeep FAQ

    Need Guidance? Collection of selected guides

    Shadowkeep & New Light known issues

    Welcome to the Daily Questions thread! Do you have a Destiny related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/DestinyTheGame will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to read the Full Year 1 Recap and the Returning Players Guide, or use the search in the top right before submitting a question, as it could have already been answered. Also, be sure to check the thread itself!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to Destiny once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/DTG_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    He died for your sins. And was then resurrected by his ghost.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Bungie Plz allow the option for “hood down” on hunter cloaks. We know this is possible thanks to masks.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    submitted by /u/MoreMegadeth
    [link] [comments]

    The fact that Ada-1's room is decorated with Halloween things is cute.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    I always saw her as the typical grumpy woman who probably hates celebrations, I really imagine Eva and the rest of the NPCs at the Tower trying to convince her to decorate her room with Halloween stuff.

    I will truly miss her.

    submitted by /u/Astraliguss
    [link] [comments]

    Karma is a bitch

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    To the titan hat joined a public haunted forest and did nothing except emote and moves to the sides to not get kicked and at the end was going to the chests but couldn't grab anything because I keep throwing you out of the map and killing you. I want to say: good, I enjoyed it and im glad you got nothing, if you are going to do nothing then you deserve nothing next time do the firewall mode and stop ruining the mode for everybody.

    submitted by /u/darkghost38
    [link] [comments]

    Give Sparrows mod slots instead of perks

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    In Beyond Light our Ghost will have its perks replaced with mod slots. This is a great idea in my opinion as it grants us the ability to choose our Ghost just by appearance and letting us customize its perks. But why do we not have that option for Sparrows? Of course it is not hard to get the perks you want on your favorite Sparrow, however having to reroll and dismantle it dozens of times to get the roll you want is quite annoying and costs resources as well. An easy solution would be customizable Sparrows, which could of course be solved through mods.

    submitted by /u/Miniphisto
    [link] [comments]

    If it's one thing that I think would make boss fights more enjoyable is actual boss dialogue during the encounter, whether it's random or triggered based on a boss mechanic.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    The HALO franchise has done wonders with boss dialogue during encounters. Even the most recent Interference with Nokris was more fun with it.

    So let's rewind to the original Nokris fight. Instead of getting one easter egg dialogue and then grunting and no dialogue (when you enter the room, Nokris can be heard saying "Yoooouuuu!" But no text appears in the subtitles), how about an intro, fight, and end dialogue.


    intro

    "You.....! Guardian who killed my kin. My father. My brother. Cast me out, they did. But blood of mine, they were. It's your turn."

    Nokris enters room from portal

    "Witness our power. Witness the power of gods forgotten. Come, wielder of Light. The DEEP is waiting."

    As the battle continues and the immortal shield phase begins.

    "Ha! Your light is nothing to us. I call upon the DEEP. I call upon my brethren. Join me!"

    End of the fight dialogue.

    "AGH. I'm not finished yet. We... Will.... Meet again."


    There are a few other instances where there is some intro and outro dialogue, but not many of any, of in-fight dialogue. I think, rather than just "Ughs" random speak we can't understand (looking at you [insert any Fallen]), make it fun and exciting during the fight. Taunt us. Talk to us. Something.

    Shit, even verbal ques during raids would add a whole other layer of fun. Imagine Oryx calling upon the Darkness and taunting us during the chest damage phase. "Your light ends here. Darkness will consume this realm."

    That would just be so cool! Anyway, just a thought.

    "

    submitted by /u/Darth_Onaga
    [link] [comments]

    Bungie, just letting you know that the Braytech Werewolf cannot be infused with copies of itself.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Title. Tried to infuse a better roll of the werewolf with a lesser more powerful roll, and it told me that it cannot be infused with other items.

    Photo evidence: https://imgur.com/gallery/6udYi8o

    submitted by /u/SHDW_D4RKSIDE
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a list of every warlock bond I could find that is visible in first person while using a bow because I had nothing else to do and us warlocks need every fashion tip we can get

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    All mighty Bungie, please bring back our screaming soul thrower the Necrochasm. Go team scream!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Destiny Rules #teamscream

    submitted by /u/themeat9
    [link] [comments]

    Road to 400 Light Level In 2020 For Those Who Are Still Struggling [Easiest Method]

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I know it's over 6 years late (10/09/2020), but seeing more and more people buying, joining or coming back to Destiny1, It's clear that the fan base is still very active, and it's such a fantastic game! However, I felt like I needed to make a post about something that has upset me for the longest time... Something I've been challenged with in accomplishing... That something was getting up my guardian's light to 400... which is really easy for a lot of people, and harder for others... So I sat down, did my research, watched a ton of videos and looked up different methods all over the internet, saw what worked and what didn't, even taking Bungie's rumored statistics about drop rates, cooldown's, etc into consideration. I am happy to say that I have come up with a method that is super consistent and easy, and I will explain it as detailed as I can get!

    (Disclaimer: No Raids or Crucible matches are required but they do help. DLCs Are Required, because max level without DLCs is 34 and the light cap I think is around 170. Also, if this exact method already exists, I'm happy to give full credit to them, but I haven't found or heard anything about this method, or else it would've made my whole leveling experience so much easier, and making this whole post go so much more smoothly because I could've just perfected their method! My entire method of hitting 400 is efficient and convenient, mostly because everyone you need to talk to is at the Tower!) [Edit: Some out of date credit given to Cooldude9210]

    Step 1) First off, you gotta hit level 40! "Duh..." Do all those pesky story missions, replay boss missions, Use the "Spark of Light" level 40 boost, do whatever you gotta do to hit level 40! That's your main goal. If you are level 40; Congratulations, keep reading! lol...

    Step 2) GRIND THE HELL out of Blue (Rare), Purple (Legendary) and Yellow (Exotic) engrams. The best method of getting engrams I've experienced is hoping onto Venus Patrol, going to Ishtar Cliffs, and getting on top of the high ledge next to a Vex gate. Once there, you jump straight up, which triggers a Fallen spawn area inside a little cave next to some water. Dreg, Vandals, Shanks and Servitors will spawn in and run out of the cave in 2 randomized sets. Stay up there, kill these enemies, then jump straight up again to reset the spawn and repeat. Kill them with any accurate weapon of choice and they will drop Green (Uncommon), Blue (rare) and Purple (legendary) engrams. This is also a great way to grind House Banners for glimmer from the Cryptarch, Ammo Drops to save your Ammo Synthesis and completing any Bounties you may have. (There are other Engram Farming videos floating around so go ahead and pick one YOU prefer! But this is my favorite) ...As for Yellow (exotic) engrams; you will need to purchase "Three of Coins" (3oC) for seven "Strange Coins" each, from Xur on the weekends. Buy as many as you can. I'm not gonna get too in depth of obtaining strange coins, but the easiest way of obtaining them is from level 28 Prison of Elders and rewards for completing bounties. I wouldn't recommend buying exotics from Xur because they're not light level based, meaning if you're 399 light, and all you need it boots, and he has an exotic legging engram, those exotics should be 150 to 350 light... You'll get an exotic, but it'll be a waste of strange coins! Personally, I've NEVER had an Exotic engram drop from a boss without using a 3oC but I think someone else has before. I would just start a mission that has a boss fight, pop ONE 3oC before the boss, and luck will play it's part. I would suggest avoiding using more than one 3oC; And yes, I know it is a stackable effect, however, I've never had an Exotic drop using two 3oC. And I believe the 3oC are just being wasted if you're popping three at a time, but use as many as you want. If you HAVE the DLCs, there are significantly more bosses that you can grind. The Dreadnaught Patrol has a secret Hive boss inside the Cabal ship. Pop a 3oC and kill it! (you can find this boss method all over the internet for more details) Did you get an Exotic? Yes? Great job! Did you get an Exotic? No? Maybe next time... Either way, you'll need to wait 30 minutes before killing a boss again because 3oC has a secret cooldown of 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the boss. Longer battles with bosses boasts faster cooldown, compared to bosses that I can tap once with the GoldenGun + Celestial Nighthawk. (Example: Oryx has a lower cooldown time compared to Sepiks) Heads Up!! Don't hunt down the same boss over and over again, as it actually decreases your chances of Exotics dropping each time! Get around and dabble with other bosses! Easier ones and harder ones! And take your time getting those exotics; -because you kinda have to!

    Step 3) After you start getting all of those shiny little engrams, Save them, Save them, Save them!!! Stash them in your vault and put them on your other characters until you have no more room!!! Hoard them! You'll be tempted to open those exotics, just wait, you will! You'll want to have at least 9 engrams in all 8 slots (Helmet, Arms, Chest, Legs, Class item, Primary, Special, Heavy) Here is some quick maths: (9 engrams × 8 slots = 72 engrams per character × 3 characters = 216 engrams + however many engrams you're putting into your vault (vault max: 216 engrams)) Your vault is able to fit 108 Weapons and 108 Armor, totalling your potential amount to be 432 engrams max! In my case, I saved up 380+ engrams. Bottom line: Save Them!

    Step 4) ONLY OPEN THEM UP ONE BY ONE!!! I can't stress that part enough! (Only Open 1 Heavy , 1 Special, 1 Primary, 1 Helmet, 1 Gauntlet, 1 Chest, 1 Legging, 1 Class item) Start with Blue (rare) engrams first until you hit 385, then Purple (legendary) until you hit 390, and then Yellow (exotic) till you hit 400. *Read notes below about engram light caps

    Step 5) EQUIP Everything that is a HIGHER Light Level or Defense than whatever you currently have equipped! (Example: If your helmet is 320, open a Blue engram! Got a 325 helmet? PUT IT ON!!!) Did you like your current helmet? Save it for later in your vault to combine it with the highest light helmet at the end!!

    Step 6) If you just didn't quite hit 400, you should repeat steps 2, 3, 4 and 5 until your light is 400! It's gonna take work! That's why it's called a Grind! And it'll feel so great once you hit 400!

    Step 7) If you're still struggling like I did ...(All my gear was 400 except for my ghost and artifact, I couldn't find a either with 400, mine was 397)... You can also hit up your respective Vanguard guides, a Faction of your choice (Dead Orbit for me), the Cryptarch for engrams, or Eris Morn, and receive rewards from them for leveling up or Donating resources to them via "Material Exchange" **you'll earn rewards such as Ghosts, Artifacts, class items, armor, weapons, etc... Chroma Rewards and/or Weapons Rewards are always my go-to because they give me my guaranteed items plus, they actually have a higher chance of getting the "possible items" portion than Armor Rewards! Press Y on xbox or Triangle on PS4 to view the contents of the Rewards before selecting! Heads-up! I get all my Artifacts from Eris Morn, so if your Artifact level is slacking, I advise you to level it up with Eris by increasing your Crota's Bane Reputation! However, if getting Crota's Bane Reputation is extremely difficult for you, I would recommend Zavala's weekly bounties as an alternative. The rewards could contain a random class, light based Artifact that you can just combine with your current one. (Side-note: only Purple (legendary) and Yellow (exotics) can be combined with a higher piece gear in case you weren't aware!)

    (NOTE 1: Blue (Rare) engrams max out at 385, Purple (Legendary) engrams max out at 390, Yellow (Exotic) engrams max out at 400. Refer to note 3)

    (NOTE 2: If your helmet is 388 Defense, Do Not open a Blue (Rare) engram because they max out at 385 so you won't get anything higher than 385 and it might be a waste of an engram... HOWEVER, Blue (Rare) engrams have a low chance of dropping Purple (Legendary) gear, and Purple (Legendary) engrams have an even lower chance of dropping Yellow (Exotic) gear!)

    (NOTE 3: The only time a Blue (rare) or Purple (legendary) piece of equipment is over it's "cap" is if it's a Rewarded Item or if it has been combined with a greater piece of gear. Example: At 399 light, Faction or Vanguard items will reward 400 Rare and/or Legendary gear, succeeding their 385 and 390 caps because they are rewards, not engrams!)

    (NOTE 4: Try to keep ALL your gear at the same level when opening engrams. If most of your gear is at 360 but a few things are at 350 or below, focus on that gear! Your light level, being the combined average of all your gear, will be less than 360 until you get that gear up! Example: If all your gear is at 320 but your arms are at 315, open an Arm Engram! It'll push it either closer to 320, or above! Remember: Your light level is the combined average of all your gear!)

    (NOTE 5: When buying engrams from the Cryptarch, watch your Legendary Marks(LMs). The most you can carry is 200 and if you're dismantling legendary gear, you're collecting LMs. But if you've collected 200 LMs, further dismantling more legendary gear will only waste those LMs. Instead, buy an engram or two from the Cryptarch, perhaps a piece you need to focus on and increase, then continue to dismantle more legendary equipment for more LMs!)

    (NOTE 6: It is most efficient to have at least 2 Exotics per slot. Use the Rare engrams to get your light to 385 easily then use Legendary engrams to climb to 390. Use Rewards from factions or Vanguard to climb as high as you can from 390, then top off your light with exotics! If you're out of engrams and you haven't hit 400, consult step 7!)

    I cleared my vault and scrapped things I didn't need. I saved up engrams and stored them on all 3 of my characters (Titan, Hunter, Warlock) and stored the rest in the vault. I took my Light Level of my Hunter from 210 to 400, warlock from 222 to 400, and Titan from 208 to 400, each character took about 25 minutes of opening up engrams and equipping those items. Grinding all my engrams took about 2, almost 3 weeks of playing for a few hours at a time. I saved somewhere around 380 engrams containing: 29 Exotic engrams, 72 Legendary engrams, and the rest were Rare engrams. Once you have 1 character with 400 light, you could easily just send the extra 400 armor over to your other characters via the vault, and get them to 400 quicker by combining the low gear with the transfered 400 gear! I took my Titan to 400 light the quickest using this method and taking all the extra 400 gear from my Hunter and Warlock and sending it over for my Titan. I didn't think to do this with my Warlock unfortunately so I was stuck leveling him up the same way I did my Hunter. But as long as you have one 400 light character, this method can be applied to both of your extra characters. Once your characters have leveled up their lights, dismantle anything you don't want and store what you want to keep into the vault! Then open ALL of your engrams in no particular order to celebrate! Dismantle what you want, keep what you want! (I dismantled everything besides exotics in the end)

    This guide is customizable in your favor with You choosing what bosses to kill, what faction you use, how many engrams you decide to save, where to farm them, how many characters you wanna level up and more! All in all, I really hope this guide was helpful at getting your Guardian's light level to 400 OR getting it even closer! I've never seen this done by anyone, and everyone I recommend this method to ends up loving the outcome! It's very rewarding in the end seeing Your light level at 400 and knowing You leveled up to 40, You got the engrams, You got to experience opening them and You took Your character(s) light to 400! My only problem with having three characters maxed out at 400, is figuring out what to do now! It was recommended that I shared this method somewhere so here it is! If you have any questions or comments, my Xbox GT is at the bottom! :) Thank You to All! <3

     FLYTE xoxo 

    (that's my gt) [All post edits is me fixing typos, adding community corrections or suggestions and whatever else needs to be adjusted]

    submitted by /u/DjFlyte_x
    [link] [comments]

    This is my consolidated piece of all Destiny Cats I’ve done so far (and soon to do) for the Community Fan Art Calendar

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/CADuYXs

    Here is more of my work, if you like destiny cats

    https://twitter.com/hambdoobies/

    submitted by /u/moko_choco
    [link] [comments]

    Decided that rather than get the triumph, I would choke my Solo Prophecy

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Seriously, couldn't have thrown harder if I tried.

    The health, the mountaintop whiff, the gasp, the sigh, the cry. It's got it all.

    submitted by /u/NoRealRoots
    [link] [comments]

    Phoenix Cradle has converted me to be a Bottom tree Sunbreaker main

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    I never really bothered with it because top tree has melting point, but I was cleaning out my vault and came across this. Saw the recovery and just stared for a few seconds lol. Been using it grinding Haunted Forrest for awhile, switching between Strength and Discipline(I run radiant light mod which gives +20 to strength with arc mode equipped.) Let me tell you, I almost never run out of Nades and as a solo player it seems my teammate's are content sitting in my sunspots while killing enemies and recharging abilities.

    https://www.linkpicture.com/q/Screenshot_20201011-112944_Ishtar-Commander.jpg

    submitted by /u/sonakira
    [link] [comments]

    I recently did 200+ strikes, here's a breakdown

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    First a little context: I have been a long term Destiny fan, who took about a year long break and just recently got back into it. I like many other was very happy to receive an Exotic cipher after completing the short Matt Helsom (Rest in Peace!) quest. With mine I got Eriana's Vow and with it the catalyst, which for those that don't know requires 400 strikes/gambit/crucible matches just to acquire it. So, with more time on my hands, because of Covid I decided to dedicate myself to getting the catalyst. Now, PvP has never been my preference. I play it to do bounties/quest/pinnacles/catalyst and whatnot, but that's usually it. Unless Iron Banana is around, which I play as much as I despise it. And Gambit is well... Gambit. So strikes it was for me! After about 50 or so strikes I thought it would be cool to keep track and record how many of each strike I get and the average time it took to complete it. So here we are! Just as a note for the vast majority of these I was running solo, with maybe 30 or so being in a fireteam. Of all the strikes I ran with randoms, only four ever popped a Boon of the Vanguard. I try my best to use one each time, although I do forget occasionally. I mention the lack of people using them to show that something needs to change with boons to make them more utilized, like maybe auto turn in on completion? But that's a discussion for another day. Anyways here's the breakdown of all the strikes I recently completed and recorded. For each strike I first note how many times I received that strike and follow it with the average time it took me for a completion of that strike.

    - The Arms Dealer: 11 (7:51)

    - Broodhold: 12 (9:41)

    - The Corrupted: 11 (10:19)

    - Exodus Crash: 11 (8:46)

    - The Festering Core: 10 (9:52)

    - A Garden World: 10 (9:19)

    - The Hollowed Lair: 9 (10:09)

    - The Insight Terminus: 17 (9:03)

    - The Inverted Spire: 19 (8:58)

    - Lake of Shadows: 17 (6:43)

    - The Pyramidion: 18 (9:53)

    - Savathun's Song: 11 (11:03)

    - The Scarlet Keep: 15 (12:18)

    - Strange Terrain: 14 (9:34)

    - Tree of Probabilities: 16 (9:07)

    - Warden of Nothing: 11 (10:05)

    - Will of the Thousands: 13 (8:30)

    Total Strikes recorded: 225

    Average time of all strikes: 9 minutes 29 seconds

    Fastest strike on average was LoS (No surprise there).

    Longest strike on average was Scarlet Keep.

    Most frequent strike was Inverted spire.

    Least frequent strike was Hollowed lair.

    submitted by /u/Scruffy4ever
    [link] [comments]

    Whites and Greens: Why have them?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I started a new character recently and noticed that you get all blue gear within 15 minutes of play and it's become apparent that the new tier is blue = bad purple = good and the other two not mattering at all. Why are they still in the game? Especially in this age of content trimming.

    submitted by /u/Cronotekk
    [link] [comments]

    Can this sub stop pretending D1 is the greatest game of our generation?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    I'm perfectly willing to criticize D2 for it's plethora of issues, but everyone on this sub pretends D1 was a perfect game, how the raids were better, the guns, the expansions, all of that. I'm sorry, but Destiny 1 had arguably worse content droughts, a stale pvp meta, and plenty of other issues. Stop acting like it's perfect and D2 is hot trash.

    submitted by /u/Acoolgamer6706
    [link] [comments]

    Spitballing ideas here, but Asher might be Brakion

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Was recently reminded from this post that Brakion is the Greek word for arm and genesis means first. Kinda forgot about that detail, but the idea that Brakion is Asher's future has been in my head since the conclusion of the Exodus quest. Asher went to the Pyramidion to discover the origins of the Vex, but what if that is a paradox? In Asher's attempts to discover how the Vex are created, he inadvertently becomes one of the possible origins of the Vex (since they are a multiversal constant). We know that in his conclusion lore entry he becomes entirely Vex (not just his arm anymore) by bringing down the lake of Radiolaria upon him so that he might become a sort of protector of the Pyramidion, like what Brakion was. Furthermore Asher's main weapon of choice is a Silicon Neuroma, a sniper rifle, and Brakion wielded a line rifle the Vex equivalent. Seeing how the Vex did nothing to stop his second break-in of the Pyramidion, is it safe to say they knew what he would do and that he becomes Brakion? This is obviously just a theory of mine and it might have some flaws, but honestly we've had more confusing things in this game and this isn't even our first paradox we've come across (Saint wasn't even our first. The Exo Stranger was, the events we encountered her in game in vanilla D1 were. While they were our linear interactions with her, the same cannot said about her. Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey.). What do you think though?

    submitted by /u/Thy_Maker
    [link] [comments]

    Carried 2 kids through all 3 dungeons

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Made their day, would like to know if anyone else has had this experience of being/doing this kind of carry before. They were stunned that I didn't mind helping. PSA to new players, there are people out there to help you, you just have to reach out to them.

    Edit: If people are downvoting, I meant that people are willing to help if you make lfg posts and such, I found the two i carried for their first dungeons off of lfg on xbox.

    Edit: Thanks for the rewards!

    submitted by /u/Lord0fBricks
    [link] [comments]

    Destiny Miniatures. 3d Printed Table Top figures

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/V5Z1PLx

    A clan mate is into his tabletop gaming and asked me to print some figures out for him. I'm not well up on miniatures or table top so forgive me if I get things wrong. Miniature painting is also not my wheel house, so any constructive feedback from those in the know would be welcome.

    The main character figures are 32mm scale with the servitor, chest, captain and cabal scaled to that. Obviously the Pyramid Ship is not the same scale, just generally bigger.

    All printed on an Elegoo Mars resin printer.

    Credits: -Felwinter, St14 and Trials Warlock are modeled by ArtDeck and based on artwork by Brian Moncus

    -Iron Banner figures ripped from lowlidev and made printable by another clanmate (thanks Ren)

    -Saladin bought from Gambody

    -Pyramid ship, Ethereal Chest, Engrams and Servitor from Myminifactory and/or Thingiverse.

    submitted by /u/Fargle2nd
    [link] [comments]

    Giving vanguard and crucible an umbral engram styled reward system would have helped greatly for preparation for beyond light

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I'm going to mainly talk about Zavalla. His loot pool contains the only meta archetype sniper rifle that is not going to be sunset. But the grind for this gun is just absolutely ridiculous, because not only it's competing with other vanguard weapons, but with the new ones that have been introduced to Zavalla's loot pool and armor. Plus there is another layer of RNG with the perks. So far after dumping 1200+ tokens I've got only 2 of them, one is somewhat usable in PVE, and the other one was absolutely useless

    submitted by /u/Spook_master69
    [link] [comments]

    Please stop trying to speed run "A Garden World" to farm Cipher Decoders.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I understand y'all want to get the Cipher Decoders in the most efficient way possible.I understand you want to get in and get out ASAP, and get those triumphs ticked off.

    However, when you speed run the current NF Ordeal, it tends to bug out and not load the final boss encounter properly. This will often occur if you run past a bunch of the enemies in the Infinite Forest phase, and has been noted countless times in the forums. It all leads to a bunch of wasted time and confused guardians.

    Please, play smart, slay a couple more Vex. A few extra seconds spent now means less time wasted in the future.

    Edit: a word

    submitted by /u/Props_Boy
    [link] [comments]

    Finally finished all of the Raids! Nobody to share it with. :(

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    I don't have anyone to share this with but I finally finished all of the Raids thanks to a kind group of Guardians on Steam! Found them through the Official App and they careful helped myself and four other first timers through! With Spire of Stars down I have officially completed all of the Raids in Destiny 1 & 2 thanks to wonderful Guardians in this community! All from Fireteams on the Official App.

    TL;DR Guardians are amazing in this community, be kind to each other!

    https://www.bungie.net/en/PGCR/7015534299?character=2305843009269293154

    submitted by /u/Caistlyn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment