• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Destiny Sunday Plz - Bring Back Factions (NM/FWC/DO) As Permanent Vendors Again

    Destiny Sunday Plz - Bring Back Factions (NM/FWC/DO) As Permanent Vendors Again


    Sunday Plz - Bring Back Factions (NM/FWC/DO) As Permanent Vendors Again

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:00 AM PST

    Greetings Guardians!

    Ever since the conception of this sub, we've dealt with floods of reposts. We're sure you're familiar with them. Many are for important issues that are shared by the entire player base, while others are just for personal requests and desires for the game. The Bungie Plz was shortly implemented after conception as a central "wish-list" for all that we, the community, desired. It is completely user driven. With rare exceptions, nearly all submissions are sent in by you, the users of this subreddit!

    However, just like Destiny 2, our wiki article began to experience problems as it grew over time. It's been getting just a few sizes too big. We understand that the continued addition of topics has begun to encroach on your ability to continue the conversation towards matters that mean the most to you, and even though the Bungie Plz has seen so many successes over the years, with well over 100 officially implemented game suggestions and desires, there's still dozens upon dozens of retired topics that haven't seen the light of day for many months...even years!


    Every Sunday, this thread will focus on a certain retired Bungie Plz topic of your choosing, voted by the users. We will curate a list of 5 suggestions to help focus your voting process, but you get the final say on what is talked about each week. By all means, if one topic is overwhelmingly desired despite not being part of those 5 items we picked, then we'll be happy to go with that one. Our curated list is only to help you focus the conversation. The only stipulation is that the topic must be new every week. This thread is for the entirety of the Bungie Plz wiki, so no back-to-back voting!

    Think of these threads as a way to keep the spark alive, and to bring old topics up to fresh light. For example, do we still want to move Queenbreaker to the special slot? Or does Arbalest serve that purpose well enough now? Do we still want an all-black shader, or do we want a character barbershop more?

    You tell us! This is your conversation, guardians.

    For this week, you voted on:

    Bring back Factions as Permanent Vendors

    For next week, here are some suggestions:

    • Add Legendary Trace Rifles
    • Rework the Black Talon catalyst
    • Increase Vault Size
    • Add Strike Specific Loot to Playlist Strikes
    • Add a Crucible mode without Heavy and/or Supers

    Sound off in the sticky comment for which one sounds good (just give us a moment to put it up), or anything else in the Bungie Plz wiki that catches your eye, and we'll do our best to accommodate!


    You can find the full Daily Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/DTG_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Questions [2021-03-08]

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:00 PM PST

    New player? Please read the New Light Guide & Gameplay Guide

    Want to buy the DLC? Beyond Light Guide

    Returning and not sure what was vaulted? Destiny Content Vault: Year 4

    Unsure what you need to pay for and what's free? Check out the Beyond Light & Season of the Hunt Calendar

    Top Known Issues List by Bungie


    Welcome to the Daily Questions thread! Do you have a Destiny related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/DestinyTheGame will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to use the search in the top right before submitting a question, as it could have already been answered. Also, be sure to check the thread itself!

    We also have a nice collection of useful resources below "Useful links" in the sidebar / top menu.

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to Destiny once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/DTG_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    If you told me in 2014 that we'd have a 12 player strike where we could use grenade launchers, swords, bows, and darkness powers all to kill a shank I wouldn't believe you.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:11 AM PST

    We've really come a long way since the days of D1, and after starting a 12 man strike last night I came to the realization in the title. We've gotten so many new toys to play with over the years, that it's kinda funny to think about where it all started.

    Thanks Bungie!

    submitted by /u/Clopfish
    [link] [comments]

    Bungie, the Braytech Security frames are the homies, please include them in more activities.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:15 PM PST

    Bunker E15 is the LL Sector today and it was a breeze, especially since I've been waiting to grind for Mask of Bakris. But i'd love for them to be included in more activities. Seriously, think about like a solo playlist for some of the matchmaking activities like strikes and just having Security Frames as squadmates.

    submitted by /u/Sons-of-N7
    [link] [comments]

    Please, before you post a Bungie Suggestion, ask yourself "is this worth the development time?"

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:18 PM PST

    I understand that we're all passionate about this game, we want it to be the best that it can be, as complete as it can be, but this subreddit in particular likes to throw a bunch of Bungie Suggestions of extremely minor things that wouldn't be worth either the development time or the Hard Drive space, that at the same time bury other Bungie Suggestions that ask for things that would be actually worth it.

    Examples of things that aren't worth the development time? There's a guy asking for animated emblems, there's another guy asking for trace rifle triumphs, and a bunch of others that my brain just decided to put in the spam folder and forget.

    Just please, think before you post, you'll make the community managers a favour.

    submitted by /u/GonnSolo
    [link] [comments]

    I am loving that I don’t have to worry about bounties

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:38 PM PST

    The new challenge system is amazing, I will be able to finish the season pass without worrying about bounties at all or missing out because I can't play for a week or so, yes I miss out on some bright dust, but just being able to pick up the game and play with the guns I want to is so nice. Plus it helps me diversify what activities I play each week. Love it. I feel like this is a much more balanced system for people that can't play every day or week but still love the game.

    submitted by /u/Juniorbaconcheese18
    [link] [comments]

    I wish I had as much faith in my ability as comp matchmaking does.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:07 AM PST

    At least someone believes in me!

    submitted by /u/cnrmccnn
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Bungie, before you rollout GM Nightfall for the Fallen S.A.B.E.R, can you please fix the final ramp & respawn glitch? It could easily cause failures/restarts.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:22 PM PST

    For those who are grinding Master this week for the double loot, you've probably seen or exeprienced the wonky physics of the final ramp into the boss room. It's been around since D1, and for some reason, you can be randomly killed by the architects.

    I've seen the ramp launch someone across the room, I've personally died just entering the hatch without even hitting the ramp! It's hilarious to see the physics totally fail, especially because it's something teams can recover from.

    Sometimes your ghost spawns in the room (high up above the columns). Sometimes the game pulls your ghost to the floor.

    But there are other times when your ghost leaves you at the top of the walkway without a teammate able to get back up there to revive you. And when you start the encounter, it doesn't pull the ghost to the floor for someone to revive you. It's rare, and survivable on Master with respawns & even wiping and redoing the boss.

    But on Grandmaster, it could be an issue. Not every team can 2-man the boss (or knows the cheese spot for cover).... Shankenstein is not as easy as the Inverted Spire where you can burn the boss on all 3 floors with just 2 people if the ghost gets stuck. This fight goes through 2 immunity phases without a chance to burn the boss + 2 champions.

    It's going to be 6 weeks before we see it in GM.... so hoping this makes it to the list of items to address during the season.

    submitted by /u/JLoco11PSN
    [link] [comments]

    About Bungie requiring Comp playlist games.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:25 PM PST

    I saw that weekly bounty (let's just call em what they are) and my heart filled with dread, but I decided to suffer thru it to completion last night.

    I'm no PVP sweat. Don't know metas (except SHOTGUNS). Never been to the Lighthouse. I do what I must for Iron Banner gear I want and no more.

    First match the opposition team was tricked out in Trials gear and I was like "Well, fuck... here we go." As expected, they completely destroyed us. Both of my teammates ditched and I was alone, Forward Path and Seventh Seraph sidearm. But I was running away, staying alive, and then I guess they got frustrated and all charged me at once, right as my super came up.

    Blade Barrage, team wipe. Shaxx is like "I BET THEY DIDNT EXPECT THAT!!!!"

    Then I was fucking hooked. I totally lost but I actually REALLY enjoyed the rest of the matches. My team one some games, lost some games, got totally rope-a-doped on a few, but I never got frustrated. I just did my best, used weapons I was comfortable with and I got a few legit team kills and last man wins with an AR. Long story long, I ended up having a freaking blast and I'm actually going to start studying on the art of "Git Gud" because some of the plays I saw people make were just amazing. I have a whole new respect for PVP gods now.

    Anyway, I say all that to say this: don't be a cliff jumper. Don't bail on your teammates, and if you're the last man on the team because everyone bailed, have the honor to stick it out. Make em work for it.

    I've been in the military a long time and maybe that's why I'm so hard headed, but something that someone told me once sticks with me, even in something as simple as the Crucible:

    "Let your watchword be duty, and know no other talisman of success than labor. Let honor be your guiding star with your superiors, your fellows, with all, ... and learn that death is preferable to dishonor."

    submitted by /u/CogitareMustela
    [link] [comments]

    I made a viking-ish Warlock armor concept, sorry it ain't a dino.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:35 PM PST

    ["Concept"/Photoshop] Give ammo mod icons their respective ammo color and re-order them alphabetically

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:33 AM PST

    Title.

    Below the icons, there are colored dots that represent the ammo. These icons also have the ammo icon itself on the top left corner (like the weapons have), which goes in line with the design philosophy that mods with elemental affinity have.



    I haven't made anything crazy here, I know. It's just a couple colored dots on the mod icons and a re-order...

    But I still think it's an important Quality-of-Life chance Bungie should add. Basically everyone has wasted time looking for the right ammo mods at this point. And it gets kind of annoying after a while.

    That's the reason I photoshopped this together. I like to make visual representations of what my suggestions could look like.

    Anyways, that's it. Thanks for sticking around.

    submitted by /u/Storm_Worm5364
    [link] [comments]

    World's First Zero Phase of Taniks

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:03 AM PST

    Me and my friends discovered a glitch where top tree Nova Bomb did damage to Taniks as long as you are dead when it hits.

    Here's the video

    Edit: I edited the video down and explained how I did it

    submitted by /u/TheDeadlySong
    [link] [comments]

    Now that my gnawing hunger is sticking around, can you please sell the ornament?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:03 PM PST

    It was available for silver during season of the drifter, then never again. Since overflow + rampage is likely going to be useful for a lot going forward, I would love to switch the look of the weapon up, a bit.

    submitted by /u/destinyvoidlock
    [link] [comments]

    Factory brig should be made into a strike

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:29 PM PST

    As the title suggests. This mission played exactly like a strike. Decent length, mid mission objective of sabotaging the mini brigs and the final boss wasn't to difficult but not a push over either. Plus Europa needs more than one strike anyways. Thoughts?

    Edit: Holy Crap!! I go to bed and wake to almost 3k upvotes and 5 rewards! This just means that people really want this as a strike I guess. Bungie where you at!! /u/dmg04 /u/cozmo23

    Edit 2: found this thread requesting the same thing https://amp.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/jth3ka/factory_brig_should_be_a_strike/

    submitted by /u/32mafiaman
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any reason Bungie has, as of yet, refused to give trace rifles scavenger, ammo finder, or reserve mods?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:05 PM PST

    No, auto rifle scavenger, auto rifle ammo finder, and auto rifle reserve mods do NOT work with trace rifles.

    I can't find any notes or twabs or anything regarding this and it seems like Bungie has either completely forgotten about an entire archetype of weapons or they simply don't want trace rifles to be used for some reason.

    Has anyone heard anything from Bungie themselves detailing why?

    submitted by /u/gistoffski
    [link] [comments]

    Burning Maul would be a lot more useful in Crucible if it wasn't totally incapable of threatening anyone standing a surface above or below you

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:37 PM PST

    The fire-tornado projectile from the Burning Maul super is pretty effective on level ground...but it just literally does nothing if the surfaces are uneven. If they're below you, you have to go down to them before attacking. If they're above you, you have to go up to them before attacking.

    If the enemy just...does the reverse...you can't meaningfully attack them with your Super. You jumped down? Well they jump up. And vice versa. As long as they're not on the same level of where your hammer drops, they really don't need to fear you.

    Take, for example, the room where the B flag is located in The Cauldron. There are lots of areas like this where the Devastator has a lot of work ahead of them to get kills. If you drop your hammer and the enemy jumps up or down onto the level above or below the B flag, they're pretty much safe. This forces you to go at them (at regular Titan speed) in order to either get close enough to kill them with the impact or at least so that the seeking tornado will kill them.

    All while you're trying to close the distance, they can be shooting you.

    I really want to like this Super in Crucible (the subclass tree is fun as hell in PvE when Dunemarchers isn't glitched, since your Throwing Hammer activate its lightning perk) but there's just SO many situations where some raised platform makes it so I have to get within melee distance before I can do anything to anyone, because slamming the ground with my maul does jack-diddly if the floor elevations don't line up. It will just hit the edge of the platform or the wall and stop.

    I really wish they could code it so the seeking tornado-thingy would travel up and down walls so it didn't behave like this. It was already struggling before Stasis arrived and became almost the entire meta.

    submitted by /u/Faust_8
    [link] [comments]

    As someone just getting back into the flow of things, Unlocking stasis upgrades when you don't have any of them unlocked is actual agony.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:42 PM PST

    For example, My first fragment quest told me to kill champions in strikes with shatter. Bear in mind I have literally zero upgrades at my disposal to achieve this with because every other avenue to upgrade my subclass has a similarly absurd requisite.

    The amount of things asking me to kill stuff with shatter when it literally takes using both my grenade and melee to freeze them because I have no other options at my disposal is so obnoxious.

    Kind of a petty complaint I realize but it's something that's progressively gotten more and more on my nerves over the course of the week and I just wanted to see if I'm the only one who feels this way.

    submitted by /u/DeansALT
    [link] [comments]

    To the People who Just did a 12 man Rat King Nightfall with me...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:43 PM PST

    I will never forget our Rat Pack.

    submitted by /u/TheGreatBootleg94
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like you should be able to gradually unlock all the artifact mods

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:55 PM PST

    Title.

    I'm just not a big fan of having to pay an increasingly bigger glimmer fee just because I want to use another element or try a different build in PvE or PvP. It just kind of sucks having fun using Thundercrash with Volatile Conduction and Focusing Lens and then wanting to try out Sundering Glare next but having to reset your entire artifact to do so.

    I don't think it would be too unbalanced, you'd still only be able to slot two mods at a time. So, Bungie if you somehow see this: please make it so that we can gradually unlock all artifact mods by the end of the season.

    I don't have a lot of glimmer. It would help me a lot :)

    submitted by /u/_Tokiiiiiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Why can all Stasis freeze abilities not work just like the Warlock Stasis melee?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PST

    It doesn't feel as bad being frozen for 1-2 seconds and then immediately back in the fight, rather than being frozen for 3-5 seconds or slowed for ages with the Dodge, Duskfield and Shittering Blades.

    Overall I don't like being frozen at all, but finding a middle ground with the freezing mainly stopping movement for a brief moment, rather than ruining the pace of the game, I could possibly live with that.

    For a whole other discussion I'd reserve freeze abilities for Stasis supers only.

    submitted by /u/Ljungstroem
    [link] [comments]

    Can shatter dmg count as a super kill, whilst in super

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:49 PM PST

    currently doing some of the fragment quests. and one of the vanguard tasks is kill 50 enermies whilst in stasis super

    easy enough right.

    Edit : u/randalla, pointed out any super works for this quest.

    nope, with my titan the only kills that seem to count are the melee ones, completely ignoring the majority of the super which is freeze and shatter tons of crystals

    IDK, how this works with warlocks or hunters, but it seems kinda ..... for descent portion of the super to be ignored for a quest.

    submitted by /u/THERAPTORKING54
    [link] [comments]

    World's First Solo Taniks - Destiny 2

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:34 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/QiaKijObcUI

    Thanks to https://www.reddit.com/user/TheDeadlySong/​ and his friends for discover this: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/lznq0e/worlds_first_zero_phase_of_taniks/?user_id=448309179677

    I've done the major part of damage during 3h and 10 minutes using Nova Bomb, then started at last stand and done.

    Raid report: https://raid.report/pc/4611686018490580186

    submitted by /u/Lokitrue
    [link] [comments]

    Bring back black armory weapons with new perks.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:37 AM PST

    With returning of Ada-1, would be cool to see new black armory weapons with unique perk combinations and exotic catalysts on Jotunn, Le Monarque and Anarchy.

    submitted by /u/MissileFox7
    [link] [comments]

    We desperately need a new way to get Combat Style mods.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:50 AM PST

    Combat style mods are super important for high-end PvE activities, and locking them behing an RNG timegate is absolutely rediculous. There are so many players out there which are constantly shown new builds which people are having tons of fun with, and then being told "Sorry, you can't use it, you didn't get the mod because you missed S10."

    Put them in the nightfall rewards, or the exotic kiosk, even just put them in Banshee rank-up packages, I don't care what you do, as long as we quit having these endgame pieces of kit locked behind an RNG timegate. Checking your phone at reset every day to see if you'll be able to use the build that everyone else is using is not gameplay.

    Edit: To be specific, I'm talking about Warmind Cell and Charged with Light mods right now. Elemental Well's weekly rotation is fine, but sitting and waiting for the mods to be sold by banshee is just rediculous.

    submitted by /u/mrmeep321
    [link] [comments]

    As Crow and Holliday become more of a “thing”, I’m begging you I hope the reveal of Crow as Uldren (if it happens) is a cutscene.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:32 PM PST

    Sagira's death was in the lore, at least give us this

    EDIT: I mean the reveal of Crow as Uldren to holliday

    submitted by /u/BigMan__K
    [link] [comments]

    Enemies standing in Well of Radiance super should die in flames.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:01 PM PST

    Title. Wouldn't it make sense if enemies that come into contact with or stand in Well of Radiance super should die in flames? Has Bungie ever talked about this?

    submitted by /u/Astraliguss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment